IGNORED

Brian E - Tech-Noir

awepittance

background.gif

"You're waiting in line for the most exclusive discotheque in the largest metropolitan area of your country. It's about 12:30 AM and all you want to do is fucking dance. You're sweating for it. You can taste it. A Ferrari Enzo pulls up along side the curb. A beautiful blonde steps out in a shimmering and daring low-cut dress that looks like it was spun from pure gold. She looks at you and opens her mouth a little bit, strolls right past you. You are nothing to her. Right behind her is a technician, a surgeon, an engineer, a guru, a master of the dancefloor carrying a metal locked case full of records. You can't see his eyes through his silver coated shades, but you know they're looking right through you and onto the dancefloor. He sets foot into the club and heads for the DJ booth, his classroom, his domain, his kingdom, his operating room. He looks over the masses of sweating and writhing bodies, pulsing and moving to the beat. The master puts a golden, sequined vinyl on the turntable, drops the needle and pulls the fader to ten. He takes a deep breath and a single tear slides down one cheek and falls onto the spinning record. The soundsystem is put into overdrive, the moving bodies dance harder and faster. The emotion in the room is swelling to an out of control proportion... the pure passion of the evening coming to a peak, an explosion of bass and chilling synthpads fills the club. Women fall to their knees, they have been defeated by melody. Men gasp and sway as they are invaded by the rhythm and the beat. Brian E induces yet another evening of pure disco hysteria."

Brian E - Tech-Noir
RLR2029

1 -
Termination
2 -
T1000
3 -
Reeses Theme
4 -
Nueronet
5 -
Have You Seen This Boy
6 -
Cyberdene Systems Corporation
7 -
I'll Be Back
8 -
Plastique
9 -
When It's Over (REMIX)
10 -
11 -
Conner
12 -
I Know Now Why You Cry

click here to download zip of LP

Click here to preview Brian E's upcoming 2008 LP 'Yellow Light District'

right click to download high res official artwork for Tech-Noir by Brandon Thomas Daniels
TECH-NOIR%20cover.jpg

right click to download unofficial artwork for Tech-Noir
rlr2029cove2r.jpg

background.gif

thanks to brain i heard these years ago and touched me in ways no music has touched me since.

it was such a staple in the period of time in my life did a megamix

which was approved by brian himself

but i wont post it because whats the point you got the opus.

how is this free?

it was at Brian's request, and lately ive been wanting to give away for free some of our best music so it was perfect timing. I think it's a bad example to set to only give away sub par stuff. I've been listening to Cyberdene systems and I Know now why you cry all weekend, this is some catchy music.

Guest Weird Al

thanks everyone! I'm glad to finally get these tracks out to everybody.

And for everyone that wanted this on vinyl, don't fret because Reese's Theme and I Know Now Why You Cry are going to be on an upcoming 12" disco compilation put out by the french label, Radio Cosmos! I hope to get more of the tracks out on wax throughout next year.

Guest Weird Al
thanks to brain i heard these years ago and touched me in ways no music has touched me since.

post the megamix, it's awesome!

http://chrismossacid.kaen.org/music/finish...0Mega%20Mix.mp3

this is what im talking about.. good times on the dancefloor

Guest environments9

This is fantastic! Makes me want to go rollerskating and then make a terminator-disco themed Little Big Planet level when I get home. Thanks!

Guest catsonearth

i listened to this megamix so much that when i finally heard this album i kept expecting to hear chris shout "YEA!" at that one part in 'nueronet'. it just worked so perfectly.

Guest Weird Al

i listened to this megamix so much that when i finally heard this album i kept expecting to hear chris shout "YEA!" at that one part in 'nueronet'. it just worked so perfectly.

haha yeah... i always hear "tech-noiwaaa, megamix by CHRIS MOSS ASSID" in my head when i listen to this

Guest Weird Al
I seriously recommend watching Terminator 1 with the sound off while listneing to tech-noir.

watching Reese brandish his shotgun for the first time while listening to Cyberdene Systems is pure orgasm

For my live TECH-NOIR show with Egyptian Lover... I edited all of T1 into 45 minutes of pure action and projected it to go along with my set

I know I have the set uploaded somewhere, i just need to find it and i'll post the link

Archived