IGNORED

Where Can I Buy The Analord Folder?

Guest smbUP

please can you help me? i have 9 out of 11 analords and now i am also thinking of buying this leather folder. but i cannot find it. for the next few days ia am in london. does anyone know a shop where i can buy it? (by the way - can you recomment some cool record stores for vinyl? i only know black market (doesnt has to be electronic - also rock vinyls and stuff))

please can you help me? i have 9 out of 11 analords and now i am also thinking of buying this leather folder. but i cannot find it. for the next few days ia am in london. does anyone know a shop where i can buy it? (by the way - can you recomment some cool record stores for vinyl? i only know black market (doesnt has to be electronic - also rock vinyls and stuff))

i might sell mine..

dont buy anything to do with analord or aphex twin ever, because it's basically all shit and if you buy it then you are a loser full stop.

you can buy it in narnia for a million billion brazillian roupees.

but you must turn three times and say the incantations.

( i thought it was a joke when it was selling for cover price... now that it's multiplied six-fold, i'm fucking slashing meself....)

just buy some blank cardboard sleeves... they protect the records just fine and you don't have to feel like a recently conned fanboi asshole.

Guest 10 0 10
dont buy anything to do with analord or aphex twin ever, because it's basically all shit and if you buy it then you are a loser full stop.

( Log Out )

The Analord binder has become one of the most expensive Aphex collectibles yet, ranking up there (and in some cases surpassing) longtime rarities like UI Green, Joyrex J9i, and the GAK CD.

It won't touch the AB5 territory anytime soon, if ever though.

I wonder how much a Melodies From Mars cassette would fetch...

Guest BunnyRabbit

Also, it isn't leather. I've seen my friend's and it's just faux leather plastic like any old binder.

Record Collector magazine have it in their round up of 21st Century collectables this month and estimate a fully loaded binder at £500. This would, I imagine, be a shop price (should a shop get hold of one) rather than an likely eBay value though.

Now here's an interesting point. How many are there? 1000? If so, why haven't Rephlex sent me mine yet? I got an order reference number but was later told that my pre-order had been unsuccesful possibly due to incorrect card details or some such ( I still don't know why). So, if they had 1000 made where's mine now? They keep saying that they are hoping to get me one and that that there may be more available but it's been year since most people got theirs. Did they make less than 1000 or have they lost or damaged a few or did they accept more than 1000 orders?

I wish they'd just tell me to piss off really but I'm hoping against hope that one day I'll get my binder because they haven't said 'no chance' yet. :unhappy:

Guest BunnyRabbit
I think there were less than 500 made.

Interesting. I could have sworn they said 1000 originally. Or did I just dream that.

I wonder how unique I am in not getting mine.

I suppose I should think myself lucky. "Oh, you actually got the binder too? I just got the order number, much rarer that. I think there were only a dozen who didn't get theirs" :fee:

The Analord binder has become one of the most expensive Aphex collectibles yet, ranking up there (and in some cases surpassing) longtime rarities like UI Green, Joyrex J9i, and the GAK CD.

how much did all of those reach?

Guest yetihunter

some of yer crazy aphex prices

some of yer crazy aphex prices

jesus, 1000$ for AB5, and it says in the blurb that one got sold for 1700$! bloody hell

I suppose I should think myself lucky. "Oh, you actually got the binder too? I just got the order number, much rarer that. I think there were only a dozen who didn't get theirs" :fee:

No you really should feel lucky. Those how have/had trouble with the order get ABB5 represses don't they? Or did I imagine that....

Still not sure when/if to get rid of my 1-11 + pic disc + binder collection. It's in a nicely sealed big box though to protect it from meddeling hands...

Guest BunnyRabbit

No you really should feel lucky. Those how have/had trouble with the order get ABB5 represses don't they? Or did I imagine that....

You didn't imagine it. Some people did. It's just made the pain of getting absolutely nothing even more exquisite for me. :cry: Yeah, maybe I'l get AB5 and Q-Chastic and Rave Colonel to say sorry but right now I just want the effing binder.

Now here's an interesting point. How many are there? 1000? If so, why haven't Rephlex sent me mine yet? I got an order reference number but was later told that my pre-order had been unsuccesful possibly due to incorrect card details or some such ( I still don't know why). So, if they had 1000 made where's mine now? They keep saying that they are hoping to get me one and that that there may be more available but it's been year since most people got theirs. Did they make less than 1000 or have they lost or damaged a few or did they accept more than 1000 orders?

I wish they'd just tell me to piss off really but I'm hoping against hope that one day I'll get my binder because they haven't said 'no chance' yet. :unhappy:

The same thing happened to a mate of mine.

( i thought it was a joke when it was selling for cover price... now that it's multiplied six-fold, i'm fucking slashing meself....)

Aye, same here.

Really annoys me though when I see them for crazy prices on ebay. I expect most of these people selling them didn't really want it but knew they'd be able to sell it for a damn good profit - but it's meant people who would are fans and would have kept it have missed out :getlost:

Where the hell do I find drukqs on vinyl in the USA? I wan't it but not from oversees. Ive tried ebay and musicstack.com. My signiature shows what happened. (JK, that was from a typo). :laughing:

Archived