IGNORED

1st Annual Photoshop Essines' Beard Contest

Fred McGriff

essinesbeard.gif

Behold, Essines' beard, flowing freely, a joyous rainbow of browns and blondes and reds, a body of hair whose glory is only surpassed by its cranial counterpart. It is time to take this beard on a journey through the internets--so many people, places and things to be a part of!

Using the above image that I have carefully extracted from a photo of Essines, let your imagination run wild and create a photoshop for the ages and post it in here!

P.S. Don't forget to listen to beardstep while creating your work of art.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what does that even mean

fine, fuck it then

See how the edges are solid? if you used a brush to do the masking in Photoshop, and then saved it out as a 24-bit PNG, the semi-transparent edges would come out, allowing you to better incorporate it into any compositions.

I forget you're an MS Paint user sometimes, Fred.

Do you want me to fix it real quick?

feedbeard.jpg

lol

edit: i like this photoshop because for it to be possible, essines beard must have acquired, not only the ability to graft itself onto the face of a small animal, but also the ability to travel back in time to when it was a lesser beard. i've never seen a beard confront its former self before and the image is mesmerizing.

Archived