IGNORED

world of wank

Guest ~ism

Guest BeatJunky

What's the deal if you want to actually buy the game?

I presume you can simply enter payment details and continue playing?

Is there any benefit to forking out a tenner in GAME?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoW is wicked if you're not a total geek and spend 8 hours a day on it. I play every few days on and off for a couple of hours at at time, sometimes won't play for a week or so, sometimes play more often....it's taken me ages to level up, but I've enjoyed it lots. I don't bother with End Game raiding as it's generally for hardcore players and you get shouted at if you do something wrong (like fight a monster you didn't know you weren't supposed to) and called a n00b by some speccy twat in a headset. PvP also annoys me coz i'm really bad at it. I just like to pootle about on my own doing quests and running instances that I can solo for loot to sell at the Auction House. I enjoy the fact that there are other real people on line to interact with and talk to, but generally don't like grouping up to do stuff.

WoW is wicked if you're not a total geek and spend 8 hours a day on it. I play every few days on and off for a couple of hours at at time, sometimes won't play for a week or so, sometimes play more often....it's taken me ages to level up, but I've enjoyed it lots. I don't bother with End Game raiding as it's generally for hardcore players and you get shouted at if you do something wrong (like fight a monster you didn't know you weren't supposed to) and called a n00b by some speccy twat in a headset. PvP also annoys me coz i'm really bad at it. I just like to pootle about on my own doing quests and running instances that I can solo for loot to sell at the Auction House. I enjoy the fact that there are other real people on line to interact with and talk to, but generally don't like grouping up to do stuff.

this sort of sounds like a workable approach for me. though maybe a bit of sociable questing rather than just solo all the time.

Guest BeatJunky

*takes off headset and chucks it in the bin

:cry:

oi! tuffers.

don't do it.

we got some techno to be makin.

but we can form a new guild with beatjunky and mosca and make virtual techno in wowland which we can sell at auction for gold coins.

Guest BeatJunky
i booted the fucker up today for the first time in a while and remembered immediately why i love it.

/logs off watmm

Was just bout to head to bed....now im not :confused:

Guest BeatJunky
ok, so im back and it was bought within 40 min of me getting home.

i'm in...

Did you buy a hardcopy in.....ah what you call it......Shop?

nah - just upgraded/downloaded online. too easy for my liking.

my name is WEEBOZ and im on TERROKAR (think that's spelled right) - I'm HORDE and currently in or around Orgrimmar, or the Big O as locals seem to call it. Level 10...

forgot about the recruit a friend bonus mo - wasn't until i'd upgraded i saw the option on the site and rembrd you'd mentioned. sorry dude!

i had a badass feral druid that i leveled to 70 but quit playing a little after burning crusade came out. just wasn't interested by any of the endgame shit. i havent played in like 2 years but i bet scholo is still the sickest instance in the game.

right then

rolled a tauren shammy on Terrokar (Envane) added you ~ism

anyone else fancy a re-start on this realm?

BCM?

BeatJunky?

KAEN!!!

right then

BCM?

BeatJunky?

KAEN!!!

ahh cool beans - you'll be near to my bro then, he's on this realm too, as a Tauren Hunter I think. So about Thunderbluff and that area, other side of The Barrens from Durotar where I am (check me - i got the hood patter man). About level 10 last I spoke to him at weekend. His name is Potshott.

Might be on tonight at some point. If the wife let's me lol. I can see her messing with the Parental Controls before long...

right then

BCM?

BeatJunky?

KAEN!!!

yeah, I'll roll on terokkar over the next day or so....probably tonight actually....fancy a mage or priest...will find people and add when I'm all sorted.

Archived