world of wank

Guest ~ism

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BeatJunky

something something COMPLETE!!

Aye old Mosca :)

Just found it on my iPod - thought I'd lost it all when hard drive went down.

i saw youd posted in this thread ludd and thought to my horror that you were one of them

he is - he's got a lvl80 tankadin, a lvl 72 Rogue DPS and a lvl 78 resto Druid.

and what realms should i join? what's the best race/class to kick off with and what's the recommendation regarding pvp, pve and role playing modes?

i only read the original post but this sentence alone is evidence that you are already in too deep and beyond help

elements of truth. but, in my defence - jury's still out on whether i'll do anything about it once the 10-day trial expires. i'm in a hardcore world of Gears2 at the mo, and i'm still only seeing wow as a filler for those nights when I need a break from multiplayer horde mode. though the fact i'm looking for filler is indicative of a wider concern perhaps... being that i'm married and have a house to decorate/diy and a job to hold down. but hey - if mosca can look after a sprog and play wow, what's my worry eh?

actually i have a level 72 Centaur bingo caller with +20 dice rolling skills, blindness in one eye as well as minor hearing loss, perforated anus, hypospadias, and an unretractable sheath

i just paid 5,000 gold pieces to hump some level 70 night elf druid then sold her an epic flying mount for 5,000 gold pieces

Guest Helper ET
I've lost two friends to WoW.. one of them moved his PC into the others house and they just sit there all day and night playing WoW and smoking pot

edit; it's been 2 years now~

i lost like five

centaur.jpg

flol

if mosca can look after a sprog and play wow, what's my worry eh?

eh, i keep meaning to get some WoW in but in all honesty i've been offline for about 3 weeks.

*turns monitor away from boss and fires up WoW*

wow is fun. you can hit the windows key while chillin on your mount and browse /hr.

i used to like going to the docks in grand theft auto one, in my sierra cosworth, park up real nicely overlooking the water, leave my engine running then skin up and make a cup of tea.

it was nice to get away from all the hustle and bustle and killing for half an hour or so.

very rarely some wiseguy would wander onto the screen and start acting like a dick and i would have to put my tea down and reverse over his head and smear his blood all over the pavement then park up nicely again and just watch the water.

also GTA1 > GTA2 > san andreas etc

Guest theSun

i played wow a lot. i had over 60 days played on my mage, 30 days on my hunter and 20 or so on my paladin. the game was awesome about 2 years ago when the level cap was 60 and there weren't a ton of useless stats and too many abilities.

whenever blizzard needs an update they just add some useless feature or tweak their math a little. i think that they broke it with arenas and resilience, but that's just me. it's needlessly complicated now and i think it's clear that blizz isn't making the game all that it could be.

you shouldn't have to worry about most of that stuff though unless you plan on playing for a while and doing endgame stuff. make sure you're happy with your class though if you plan on playing endgame with it. i used to love mage but i hate it now and can't stand playing her anymore. that's why i sold my account for $185 USD :D

hmmm... sell account you say. make cash out of this shit eh? bring me the monies i say...

*feverish period of levelling up commences*

i played wow a lot. i had over 60 days played on my mage, 30 days on my hunter and 20 or so on my paladin. the game was awesome about 2 years ago when the level cap was 60 and there weren't a ton of useless stats and too many abilities.

whenever blizzard needs an update they just add some useless feature or tweak their math a little. i think that they broke it with arenas and resilience, but that's just me. it's needlessly complicated now and i think it's clear that blizz isn't making the game all that it could be.

you shouldn't have to worry about most of that stuff though unless you plan on playing for a while and doing endgame stuff. make sure you're happy with your class though if you plan on playing endgame with it. i used to love mage but i hate it now and can't stand playing her anymore. that's why i sold my account for $185 USD :D

hmmm... sell account you say. make cash out of this shit eh? bring me the monies i say...

*feverish period of levelling up commences*

$185 / 60 days = 12c an hour!

hey, in this current economic climate - that sounds like a goldmine to me.

put it this way, i could spend that time watching tv or even making music (calm down dear, let's not get carried away) and earn roughly 0c an hour off the back of those activities, so we're talking positive progress here as far as an investment in my free time goes.

i'm pretty sure the mrs would disagree with my reasoning mind you.

will make a purchase decision next week when i get back from Romania.

Archived