IGNORED

world of wank

Guest ~ism

ok.. at the risk of this thread turning into a dumbass faq - is there provision for voice comms in wow? ie, if my bro starts on same realm do we have to type shit out to communicate or is there a voip jobbie in the game (or do you need to use something like teamspeak, ventrilo, etc as in old days?)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barrens, IMO, is the best zone. All the other zones are a bit prettier, but the Barrens felt like the best designed environment to me. It wasn't over the top fantasy. The music fits that realm really well... and there is something about running around Africa, killing zebras and giraffes that is just really satisfying. Tauren area is nice too, I guess. I'm down with the native american shit.

i think the built in voice com is borked.

barrens wails.

if your bro is going to start - again, let me recomend him to get my free shag.

I've lost two friends to WoW.. one of them moved his PC into the others house and they just sit there all day and night playing WoW and smoking pot

edit; it's been 2 years now~

the Barrens felt like the best designed environment to me.

the barrens' awesomeness only clicked with me AFTER i had played through it a couple of times. once you get a questing cycle down, only then do you realise how efficient barrens is as a leveling area

Guest BeatJunky
just join in.

End up just logging in and running about in circles chasing wild animals and chuckling away.....on to a winner

and what realms should i join? what's the best race/class to kick off with and what's the recommendation regarding pvp, pve and role playing modes?

i only read the original post but this sentence alone is evidence that you are already in too deep and beyond help

you seem to be listening to a lot of old mosca there.

i saw youd posted in this thread ludd and thought to my horror that you were one of them

oh he will be, he willllll beeeeee.

Archived