IGNORED

world of wank

Guest ~ism

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like a shitty excuse to live with your parents, to me

youve just embarassed me into wasting loads of money going to find a flat to live in for 8 months before i go to uni, cheers. lol.

sounds like a shitty excuse to live with your parents, to me

youve just embarassed me into wasting loads of money going to find a flat to live in for 8 months before i go to uni, cheers. lol.

that was directed at ieafs comment claiming living alone is akin to doing hard drugs

i know what you mean as far as having an addictive personality. i'm able to do almost anything obsessively.

i think that abstinence is also a kind of addiction though. it's also very dangerous (or was for me) because after a while i couldn't tell what i really wanted to do anymore. if you build an "i'm-not-going-to-do-this-because-i-might-get-addicted" clause into everything you are really drawn to, you might never find out why you like it, and whether doing it well would be good or bad for you.

i'm tired and rambly. thanks for reading

edit: @ ieafs

i know what you mean as far as having an addictive personality. i'm able to do almost anything obsessively.

i think that abstinence is also a kind of addiction though. it's also very dangerous (or was for me) because after a while i couldn't tell what i really wanted to do anymore. if you build an "i'm-not-going-to-do-this-because-i-might-get-addicted" clause into everything you are really drawn to, you might never find out why you like it, and whether doing it well would be good or bad for you.

i'm tired and rambly. thanks for reading

edit: @ ieafs

i know a guy that sounds just like that, he's OCD, no problems, juss' sayin

Should I turn this thing off before I go any further, or dive in... and what realms should i join? what's the best race/class to kick off with and what's the recommendation regarding pvp, pve and role playing modes?

lol, you were already a lost soul before you made the first post...

also, where's thanksomuch? I think she's the other big wow-head here...

so moonglade - this be a server/realm i take it? RP mode?

i feel like such a n00ber.

ps - good point lumenprol.. that's why i figure i may as well give it a whirl, i'm a goner already.

if you find you're going to go for the full whack - let me know

i get a free ingame mount if i add a friend

and by mount i mean shag

hmmm. much to consider it would seem. i've started a game anyway - but in some other pve realm, playing as an orc hunter. i've killed some boar (in South Park fashion) and scorpions and now some familiars. I'm assuming it takes a while for anything interesting to happen. I'll give it the trial period and then decide what to do - if I buy the full thing I'll start a new dude in another realm.

Off to sniff around it some more.

hmmm. much to consider it would seem. i've started a game anyway - but in some other pve realm, playing as an orc hunter. i've killed some boar (in South Park fashion) and scorpions and now some familiars. I'm assuming it takes a while for anything interesting to happen. I'll give it the trial period and then decide what to do - if I buy the full thing I'll start a new dude in another realm.

Off to sniff around it some more.

yeah it takes ages to get to the meatier stuff, but there are fun low level dungeons and instances to do at lvl10+ ......get past lvl 30 for things to start hotting up though.

Archived