IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DNBJerk is for real life

So, my theory is that Charles Widmore is possibly Daniel's father, and Eloise is Daniel's mother. Afterall, Charles did fund Daniel's research.

the story is great, the characters are just the most horrific, retarded, asshole cunts ever. i hate every single character on this show and i cannot ever believe that they are anything but really shit, melodramatic actors and its ruining the story for me.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

anyone could be anyones parent now. everything is up for grabs. they could be picking characters out of a hat.

"to be revealed as daniels father"

*table drumroll*

"Jin"

Guest assegai
anyone could be anyones parent now. everything is up for grabs. they could be picking characters out of a hat.

*table drumroll*

"Jin"

Jin's english got so much better post-explosion. He must have been studying while being unconscious floating at sea for a couple days.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'd like to see a jin centric episode where all we get is jin trying to explain what happened so far in the show

"hatch"

"monster"

"boat"

i'd like to see a jin centric episode where all we get is jin trying to explain what happened so far in the show

"hatch"

"monster"

"boat"

lol thank you for that!

hopefully things will pick up when they are all back on the island.

Guest Enter a new display name

*table drumroll*

"Jin"

Jin's english got so much better post-explosion. He must have been studying while being unconscious floating at sea for a couple days.

Another mystery still unsolved: Jin got knocked out by the explosion on the boat, coincidentally landed on floating wood and survived to a storm while being unconscious.

Guest beatfanatic

*table drumroll*

"Jin"

Another mystery still unsolved: Jin got knocked out by the explosion on the boat, coincidentally landed on floating wood and survived to a storm while being unconscious.

yeah you would rather have a minority killed right , thats racist man

Guest assegai
btw, how many days have passed since the explosion?!?!

How can you tell with all this time skipping and stories going back & forth :rolleyes:

I'm guessing 3 at the most.

Probably been said on here already but my work mates have said that the only people that have been "ghosts" on the island are the people that have died there. Jack's Dad was dead on the plane already, Ecco's brother, Ethan etc etc. So perhaps Jacob can use anyone who has passed away on the island. This is probably inaccurate though

Archived