IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catsonearth
Probably been said on here already but my work mates have said that the only people that have been "ghosts" on the island are the people that have died there. Jack's Dad was dead on the plane already, Ecco's brother, Ethan etc etc. So perhaps Jacob can use anyone who has passed away on the island. This is probably inaccurate though

walt aint dead.

boone aint no ghost. neither is his sis. or ana lucia. or libby or paoulo and his bird. or rousseau or alex or that marshall that died in the pilot, etc.

doesn't really hold up.

there's definitely something up with the jacob/jack connection obviously, since his sister claire was also hanging out in jacob's cabin after she bit the dust. will it be worthwhile once it's finally revealed what that connection is? probably not. i can't think of a single cool way to resolve that plotline...no matter the explanation, it just ends up lame. the easy answer is - he looks like jack's dad because they showed jack's dad's ghost back in season one when they didn't know what they were doing yet and they decided to stick with it.

Probably been said on here already but my work mates have said that the only people that have been "ghosts" on the island are the people that have died there. Jack's Dad was dead on the plane already, Ecco's brother, Ethan etc etc. So perhaps Jacob can use anyone who has passed away on the island. This is probably inaccurate though

walt aint dead.

boone aint no ghost. neither is his sis. or ana lucia. or libby or paoulo and his bird. or rousseau or alex or that marshall that died in the pilot, etc.

doesn't really hold up.

Well Walt went missing on the island so I wouldn't connect that.

And maybe not ghosts but it is strange how so many of those who have died have popped back on the island. Theres definately some sort of connection with them and Jacob I think

Guest assegai
jacob is black

What!??!

hi, I didnt watch any of the new episodes, could anybody link me to some torrents?

thanks

read the rules mr.moderator!

Digital Media Files/Links

Since this a website about music, it's natural to want to post stuff you find

off Soulseek, Kazaa, or the P2P de jour. If it's your own music, fine,

go ahead. We even suggest you get a Knob

Twiddler account to allow larger uploads and other handy features other

board members don't have. However, if the music is not yours, we kindly ask

that you respect the artist's wishes and not post entire soundfiles. 30 second

to 1 minute clips are fine, and this generally does not apply to bootleg concerts

or links to live performances or videos, assuming they are not commercially

available or are available online elsewhere. We reserve the right to remove

any digital files we feel are a violation of this policy.

Links to Bittorrents, YouSendIt, FileShare, etc. are also a

violation if linked to copyrighted or commercially available material.

hi, I didnt watch any of the new episodes, could anybody link me to some torrents?

thanks

holy lol, you kept on asking this same question in the previous season threads too. one would think you would know where to find these links by now.

lol nacho

Guest Quixote

thanks

You don't even need to go the illegal route. They're all hosted on abc.com in HD.

thanks

You don't even need to go the illegal route. They're all hosted on abc.com in HD.

"Only viewers within the United States can watch full length blablablabla"...

Guest Quixote

thanks

fucking fascists.

thanks

fucking fascists.

A real reactionary.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

so confirmation that the island moves about. sure why not.

the terrorist guy (from the movie tritor) on the plane? hes been in movies so i'm sure he'll be on the island now. looks a lot like gary!

the lamppost!

desmonds "i'm done with the island" line was so predictable we managed to say it at exactly the same time. who writes this crap?

so let me get this straight....jin flashed back in time but then john stopped the flashes when he pushed the wheel (or is that not supposed to happen till they all come back?). so jin is in dharma time and the flashes stop. hes stuck but how does he join dharma? they're hardly gonna let some mystery guy from the island join. do they capture him and rehabilitate?

i guess the next few episodes will deal with what happened to ben inbetween, how hurley and sayid got there and where arron is.

kates bullshit "don't ask me and i'll come with you" pissed me off. "how about you don't come and you tell em where my fucking cousin is."

jack not opening johns letter got me so mad. it could have relayed some important information. dumbass. of course it didnt but anyway.

having to recreate the circumstances seems pretty nonsense when you're trying to make out that this is science. yeah some shoes'll help throw them in the beaker and fire up the bunson burner

fucking lost! a great show wrapped up in shit

Guest blicero
kates bullshit "don't ask me and i'll come with you" pissed me off. "how about you don't come and you tell em where my fucking cousin is."

nephew, actually.

It seems as if the whole going-back-home thing was a bit waste of time, huh?

Oh, and am I the only one who is a bit bothered by the fact that the LOST intro title is extremely glitchy?

lostpixels.jpg

Seriously.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
could someone explain to me:

a) why was Ben bloodied?

and

b) why did jack not say, "Hey Ben, why are you bloodied?"

a) i'm guessing ether widmore or something he had to do to get hurley and sayid in place

b) that would involve characters talking and actually telling each other stuff

the best bit of the episode was frank flying the plane and how clean cut he was. he looked like an old desmond

Oh, and am I the only one who is a bit bothered by the fact that the LOST intro title is extremely glitchy?

just you

Archived