IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

i agree that for some reason sawyer loves to try and gobble up jack's sloppy seconds.

was the baby born supposed to be ben? wasn't he the only baby born on the island that stayed alive?

no, ben was born off the island.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catsonearth

i think you guys are confused. there are 2 bens. one born on the island, one born off the island. the only way to tell them apart is by looking at the eyes. that's why they're always showing the close ups of ben's eyes. the one born on the island has eyes that are slightly lighter blue with little slivers of grey and a tiny dharma logo etched into the iris at a slight angle. it's only visible if you screencap the image and run it through a spectral analyzer, but trust me, it's there.

omg, this show is so great~!

Guest David R James
i think you guys are confused. there are 2 bens. one born on the island, one born off the island. the only way to tell them apart is by looking at the eyes. that's why they're always showing the close ups of ben's eyes. the one born on the island has eyes that are slightly lighter blue with little slivers of grey and a tiny dharma logo etched into the iris at a slight angle. it's only visible if you screencap the image and run it through a spectral analyzer, but trust me, it's there.

Huuuuhhhhhhhhhhh?

You've been reading conspiracy have you cos there int nowt on the show that would allow you to make that assumption outright.

lol, now you're getting it.

Here's the ending I want to see.

the first episode again...

and it is revelatory.

the entire series ends with them crashing on the island the first time/again. and it totally makes sense.

complete never ending loop.

easy and boring on some level. but could you imagine?

you sit down for the finale and it's a replay of the very first episode, and even still you are intrigued

and somehow it works?

Guest David R James
Here's the ending I want to see.

the first episode again...

and it is revelatory.

the entire series ends with them crashing on the island the first time/again. and it totally makes sense.

complete never ending loop.

easy and boring on some level. but could you imagine?

you sit down for the finale and it's a replay of the very first episode, and even still you are intrigued

and somehow it works?

This would be almost as good as if it was all a dream.

i just watched e01-e08, and i'm thinking i'll wait until it's over to watch e09-e17. anyway, the show is just missing something; it's all plot mechanics and unbelieveable characters. the leisurely depth of the first two seasons just can't be improved on, i don't think; plus the show lost something when the others turned out to be just some random group of assclowns with their own drama. i'm vaguely interested in how the show will end, but, meh

and somehow it works?

or the response is, throwing shit at the television, and yelling at the screen

"NOOOOOOO

epic fail.

fuck you Lost..."

(potentially, it seems that is going to be most people's response no matter how they end it...)

Guest grinningcat
anyway, the show is just missing something; it's all plot mechanics and unbelieveable characters. the leisurely depth of the first two seasons just can't be improved on, i don't think; plus the show lost something when the others turned out to be just some random group of assclowns with their own drama.

agree completely

Guest catsonearth
was that before or after they found all those buried copies of konklaver?

that never happens in this timeline.

Archived