IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
what they are basically saying is that kate is retarded and pretty much made ben what he is.

What? No richard alpert made ben what he is. He even says "he won't remember anything after this" or something along those lines.

wtf are you retarded?

not a quote but from lostpedia"

Richard explains if he takes Ben, he will not remember any of this, will lose his innocence

my point was that kate took him t richard

Guest catsonearth
wait is next episode ben-centric? i guess we'll find out if he killed penny or not.

also: who else thinks richard is going to rape ben in the ass?

richard wears the eyeliner. that means he's the bottom.

Guest assegai

I hope Hurley asks someone why The Others are all in raggedy camo while Richard's in black slacks and a silk shirt.

Although the aforementioned comment could have sufficiently explained it.

what they are basically saying is that kate is retarded and pretty much made ben what he is.

What? No richard alpert made ben what he is. He even says "he won't remember anything after this" or something along those lines.

wtf are you retarded?

not a quote but from lostpedia"

Richard explains if he takes Ben, he will not remember any of this, will lose his innocence

my point was that kate took him t richard

Kate took him on Juliet's suggestion that the others could help. So really then Juliet is responsible.

Guest catsonearth
FUCKING RICHARD IS AN EGYPTIAN, WAS THIS ALREADY COVERED? HE IS FUCKING WORKING SOME EGYPTIAN MAGIC ON BEN. THAT IS WHY HE WEARS EYELINER.

maybe he's born with it?

800px-RichardWelcomeHome-thumb-475x263-16122.jpg

maybe it's maybelline?

Guest beatfanatic

yeah the dude just looks like that. He was the mayor in The Dark Knight and this eyes are just like that , all dark and dreamy

i really don't get how you aren't with cats!!! everything he said is damn true, i like lost, but every single bad stuff about it is beeing mencioned by cats, he nails it!!! that conversation between hurley and miles was the damnest sytupidest thing around, damn, how could one find that stuff interesting/fun??? only if you're a 10 year old...

has cats said, they simply put the stuff we've been asking for some time in hurleys and miles mouth, it disgusted me... and they didn't even have answers, they simply put it there... lame...

FUCKING RICHARD IS AN EGYPTIAN, WAS THIS ALREADY COVERED? HE IS FUCKING WORKING SOME EGYPTIAN MAGIC ON BEN. THAT IS WHY HE WEARS EYELINER.

denied in podcasts

i am now officially apathetic about this show

Guest grinningcat

i thought eyeliner guy was going to take ben to jacob to rape. i can imagine jacob being a paedophile, taking the young ones innocense and all that.

hhehehehe, yes! Let us hope this is the secret...

I will laugh for weeks....

*pictures Ben getting ass raped by Smokezilla*

OH SHIT! they lost the guy who updates wiki pages, that hows much he liked the show.

basically they dragged it out too long

has cats said, they simply put the stuff we've been asking for some time in hurleys and miles mouth, it disgusted me... and they didn't even have answers, they simply put it there... lame...

as i said earlier, they did have answers. richard says "he won't remember getting shot" or "any of this" or something when he takes ben from sawyer

basically they dragged it out too long

that's how i feel about the past three seasons up until now. and they're on the verge of several key moments: the purge and pre-dharma revelations, namely. but god DAMN, they take their sweet time. i like the show, but i'm losing patience to say the least.

OH SHIT! they lost the guy who updates wiki pages, that hows much he liked the show.

i haven't edited on lostpedia since season 3

well i'm still not happy.

lots of potential but what did we really get from that epsiode?

- ben didnt kill penny (or at least in the flashback so far. he could have come back for them i suppose)

- the smoke monster looks shit in dark enviorments

- the smoke monster scene was very soap opera awful

- confirmation the smoke monster can form human shapes (or make you see people)

- the show can still shock you. when ben shot caeser that was great!!

- widmore can't play a younger version of himself like ben can. fucking lol at young ben being just ben in a floppy fringe

- widmore thinks he james bond

- ethan had blonde hair as a kid

- the smoke monter is summoned by a puddle...

- the puddle is in john malcoviches head

- whats in the crate?

next week more yawn

Archived