IGNORED

BCM's jeans

Guest Idrn

Christ watmm, I only described them (correctly) as slim fit lilac chinos. Everybody else made assumptions. I can only apologise for being disappointingly not gay enough for you. Please bear in mind that I'm an ex-pat Geordie and that if I went home in those I'd be lynched by my own family if I actually made it past Watford.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only time i wore skinny jeans was in a town in devon and a girl shouted "oi! lanky long legs!" at me, in a small pub (edit: thing is, even bullies are mild in devon, so she ran into the toilets) :sad:

Guest sirch

yeah I wouldn't wear any of this shit outside london, not unless I wanted to get my head kicked in anyway.

you could probably wear any of that shit anywhere in the south east, mostly, and not get your head kicked in.

it's those little small-minded (northern) towns and villages you've gotta watch out for. haha :wink:

• 1 month later...

there's like 5 appropriate threads for this post, there's even one called "grey jeans" but oh well.. i like bcm.

i bought some french connection jeans without trying them on. they're like dark grey-ever so slightly blue (apparentally that colour is called enzyme, according to the label).. the material (denim i suppose) is so nice that i wanted it close to my penis

now it turns out they're skinny fit (they're actually less tight than some slim fit ones i used to have)... weirdly, the problem with them is looseness (most of the leg looks alright)... weird shit going on in the crotch, thigh, side and arse areas.. like they're made to accommodate a big gut and lady hips+arse. maybe i have to put on weight. taking them back i guess.

just realised this was really not worth posting about.. (and i can't even take a picture)....

they also show off my knees which i guess is the point of this fit

i don't care about facebook... does bcm complain about facebook?

they're probbly meant to be cut like that - ie a bit baggy around the crotch so you can get that low-slung, but still skinny look teenagers like... i recently bought another pair of uni-qlo T000 fit dark blue denim jeans and i'm fucking loving them... not actually all that skinny (certainly not as skinny as the ones i posted a few weeks ago) but fit really well and are very high quality. can't recommend uni-qlo jeans enough!

iI60q.jpg

nqDNc.jpg

does bcm complain about facebook?

er, don't think so... not in this thread anyway. i can't be arsed to read back through so if i have then i guess i'm just a liar.

nah i don't think you have, THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON was doing that thing some people sometimes do on here where they see the whole of watmm as one person with one set of opinions (which i never get, because a good % of posts on here involve arguing)

because you can't represent a 3D explosion on a 2D surface. plus the time thing which would actually make it 4D.

BCM 4 L|3F :cisfor:

thanks, i'm still confused, but that actually makes a bit of sense in my brain...

because you can't represent a 3D explosion on a 2D surface.

i wonder about transparency effect, is it nonsense?

or you can always build it physically and take a picture of it, it's the time thing that makes this impossible right?

you can obviously draw things to look 3D, and with 3D tvs and the like you could probably represent it pretty well.

they can represents its space, but how can it contain the info and time representations of the dark age or the time of the first galaxies etc??

i can't picture it in my head. :cat:

you can obviously draw things to look 3D, and with 3D tvs and the like you could probably represent it pretty well.

they can represents its space, but how can it contain the info and time representations of the dark age or the time of the first galaxies etc??

they pretty much can't. human brain not compute.

Archived