IGNORED

How different would your life be if WATMM did not exist?

Guest Enter a new display name

I would never have met idrn (gilbert), a good man; and various other nice watmmers like blutac, solo strike, and everyong else

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

I don't understand how WATMM could prevent anybody from having a girlfriend. Do you mean a girl once approached you, about to confess her feelings for you, until you told her to shut the fuck up because there was a new thread on WATMM?

Guest Glass Plate

yeah he was extracting post information from watmm like every 10 minutes or something, and compiling the most common used words and making his signature change every five minutes. Also making his avatar change like every post to a different members avatar. He also made it so every day was his birthday. He was just showing what was possible with coding on watmm and didn't mean to stress the server. Even with this being the case he quickly got banned with what I feel is little warning. Though he's classy about it and understands and lives his life with more spare time now. Enjoying his time on better projects etc.

• 7 months later...

Archived