IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

Theocide pretended it was Weed in this picture. I discussed with her and admitted that her friends and herself laughed at how fake this was.

oh i see. so why is theocide banned?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've got an idea. all you guys maoning and shit about this banning - why don't you all just leave and go somewhere else and take that useless bag of shite called lyon with you.

problem solved non, oui?

that picture is not the same person as all the photos weed posted i dont reckon. facial structure and hairline just arent the same. im prepared to look like a knob if it actually is.

Ok I'm putting weed on ignore, I suggest every one else does the same.

the ignore function is the most childish, pathetic function i can imagine exists. are you actually incapable of just skimming past someones post? or even, god forbid, reading it and simply disregarding it?

Theocide pretended it was Weed in this picture. I discussed with her and admitted that her friends and herself laughed at how fake this was.

You are a naive virgin. Your argument is invalid.

Guest Dirty Protest

Anyone whos not happy is more than capable of paying a host, setting up another forum and then post fat birds on chairs to it. Only problem is no fucker will give a shat. Whereas Joyrex runs a forum where people do give a shat and has the luxury of doing pretty much as he pleases* and when people arnt happy with his choices they open a thread on his forum to complain about it.

*I realise that point could be used against me, but hes been doing alright so far.

Edit: Ive mentally had Weed on ignore for a while now.

theres so much whining in this thread its sickening. go to another fucking board if its that big a deal to you

Oh fuck off, you worthless twat. There's a difference between expressing outrage and whining, and you're the only one whining in this thread.

theres so much whining in this thread its sickening. go to another fucking board if its that big a deal to you

Oh fuck off, you worthless twat. There's a difference between expressing outrage and whining, and you're the only one whining in this thread.

fuck your outrage. shouldnt you be drawing a picture of a bloody cock or something? jesus youre so fucking boring its painful

Guest abusivegeorge

Nows the time for the post of the russian chick sucking her labia, I badly want to see this it got missed out of my MILFS thread.

fuck your outrage. shouldnt you be drawing a picture of a bloody cock or something? jesus youre so fucking boring its painful

LOL, pot calling the kettle black. As funny as it is to read the forced mewlings of the average vapid teenage retard, I think you should shut the fuck up for your own sake.

LOL, pot calling the kettle black. As funny as it is to read the forced mewlings of the average vapid teenage retard, I think you should shut the fuck up for your own sake.

youre like dealing with a twelve year old boy with a large vocabulary. go back to being self important you know it all ass

youre like dealing with a twelve year old boy with a large vocabulary. go back to being self important you know it all ass

Amazing, a candid moment of self-awareness but I would hardly call your vocabulary large. I feel like you're trying bludgeon me to death with a wiffle-ball bat and the strength of a toddler, let the adults talk now, plz.

Archived