IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest narkeworld
While the picture fiasco was uncomfortable for me, you can't just have a "little" Theocide. You go hard or you go home. I was quite intimidated by him when I first got my WATMM dick wet. He joins the Pantheon of other fallen entertainers silenced by the We Are The Maoist Munchers. We always got on--he's supposed to be passing through my woods en route to Indiana so I gave him my irl contact information. Hope he stops by!

He hated hipsters but couldn't eat at Subway, he needed a deli. Makes no sense.

hey essines

u came in my secret santa gift lol

i'm sure you licked it out of the box.

it was a mcgriff weed essines 3 something erother.

essines was in the middle.

so that thread calling joyrex out just got deleted? it's like china in here!

That was Lion/Theocide. All posts by them will be removed if they manage to establish an account on here, and I am unfortunately going to have to proceed with the actions I warned them I would take if they violated the banning.

wait, are you serious? youre going to call the cops on theocide? if you actually do that, i would like you to delete my account.

Why should it matter to you?

I'm reminded of that last episode of "Sober House" when they called the cops of the heroin addict, and everyone else in the house was pissed because they no longer felt "safe", as though the cops would be called on them at any moment...

wait, are you serious? youre going to call the cops on theocide? if you actually do that, i would like you to delete my account.

because it's a fucked up bitch maneuver and i don't really want to be a member of a forum where the guy in charge calls the cops on people. i'm not trying to make this harder on you, personally, i just think its pretty gay.

thank you for removing the word filter, i appreciate that.

edit: thanks nene

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

no offense but that is the kind of move that a major fucking desperate nerdy faggot would threaten upon someone. reminds me of my neighbor when I had a decently modest party on a saturday(probably the 4th party ive had in the 3 years ive lived here)

he prints out a letter from his computer on all the cars saying he will report all of them for contributing to minors? to the cops if there's another festivity ever at my house.... fucking gay ass nerdy way to threaten people especially without even ever speaking to them face to face.

because it's a fucked up bitch maneuver and i don't really want to be a member of a forum where the guy in charge calls the cops on people. i'm not trying to make this harder on you, personally, i just think its pretty gay.

thank you for removing the word filter, i appreciate that.

edit: thanks nene

I don't like doing it either, but it's the only form of real leverage I have - I can't physically stop someone from doing something, so what other choice do I have?

What would YOU do if you ran a forum, had a forum member who was causing problems for you and the community, and had no way of keeping him or her away? And don't say "just let it be", because that doesn't solve the issue at hand.

Guest Glass Plate

it's the internet, she's a whore, what's the big deal.

It's fine to remove the pictures and trying to keep this place being 4chan, but it's an hourly happening on the internet.

Archived