IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would change his name to something like "HAY LOOK GUYZ I HAVE AN INVERTED PENIS" so that he felt dissuaded from posting anymore

nah he just said joyrex was a hypocrite, but it was spelled wrong i think, so im guessing it was actually lion lol

It was Lion; Theo claims he had nothing to do with it. shit's over, move on

I would actually love to see Joyrex go into a police station with printouts from watmm.. trying to explain half of this nonsense would be an irlrollinglol.

I would actually love to see Joyrex go into a police station with printouts from watmm.. trying to explain half of this nonsense would be an irlrollinglol.

Like messageboard posts/IM convos and pictures on the internet haven't been used in prosecutions before...

would the cops even give a shit about something like this? i mean, it seems like they have better things to do with their time..

would the cops even give a shit about something like this? i mean, it seems like they have better things to do with their time..

You're missing the context - we're not talking about the whole WeedGate™ Fiasco... We're talking about Theo's more "agricultural" posts... it's blackmail, essentially.

Like messageboard posts/IM convos and pictures on the internet haven't been used in prosecutions before...

I was more refering to the conversation you'd be having..

"...and here he says he's smoking pot, what? no, ignore that. yes, that is a black man with a branch in his ass, but thats not my point, read the part about the weed, what? an owl? yes, that is an owl... stop laughing at me."

You're missing the context - we're not talking about the whole WeedGate™ Fiasco... We're talking about Theo's more "agricultural" posts... it's blackmail, essentially.

so youre actually considering going through with this?

"...and here he says he's smoking pot, what? no, ignore that. yes, that is a black man with a branch in his ass, but thats not my point, read the part about the weed, what? an owl? yes, that is an owl... stop laughing at me."

Fucking LOL! True, so true.

so youre actually considering going through with this?

No, of course not - I wouldn't ruin anybody's life like that - I am sure he's got enough problems as it is. I just needed something so I could keep him outta my hair and not have to spend all my time double and triple checking registrations... Of course, if things got really troublesome, I could still use it, but that would be my last resort. I'm not the mean spiteful bastard you all think I am...

OR AM I

Guest nene multiple assgasms
i dunno whats funnier...the threat of the cops, or the fact that theo and lion are still trying to get back in here.

lol

*prints thread*

Archived