IGNORED

WATMM Official Old School Thread

eh Speedy

I thought Kaen was a white supremacist when I joined. Turns out i was right.

Joyrex, when did you host the Cell Interview? I remember he did a track called "Joyrex Interview" or something like that.

how did Rephlex never sign Cell?

Gosh, I think that was in 2000... it was on joyrex.com if I remember correctly, not on WATMM.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it was definitely on joyrex.com. that interview was what brought me here. I think i have the Joyrex Interview track on a CDR at home. I'll try and dig it up.

Guest 277: 930-933

Lurking since '02 and registered in '03 or '04.

I remember my first post, my attempt at being funny was not a success...

Nothing has changed.

i occasionally looked at the joyrex forum but i had and still have a 1 forum rule. later i considered signing up to watmm but decided against it for a while because it seemed so active, i thought i'd get addicted and that it'd ruin my life.

Hooray someone remembers me! I feel validated. Did you have the same screen name back then?

I would post loads more if a) I could get onto watmm at work or b) I could ever think of anything to say.

Yessir, been Diao since the beginning. I'm more of b), I never know what to say anymore, and I don't recognize anybody on here. I remember the days of Pabs, Centrurix, PigeonSt, and oRBIT was when I used to post quite a bit.

i remember you mate.....helped me out a lot with a high school bio project...i think you sent me a picture of your scorpions?

LOL i swear to god i remember theocide's first post....he was posting all of his "art projects" which were basically black and white portraits of the pope and jesus, etc all fucked up graffitti like.

i didn't know you were punch=hole, so i was surprised =)

I see. I was not familiar with that usage of the phrase. Hello! :beer:

yea, it's like 'no way!'

stop saying it ward.

oRBIT! that's who i'm after. does anyone know if he still posts here? if not does anyone have any contact details?

thanks.

i didn't know you were punch=hole, so i was surprised =)

I see. I was not familiar with that usage of the phrase. Hello! :beer:

yea, it's like 'no way!'

stop saying it ward.

as if!

Guest abusivegeorge
i occasionally looked at the joyrex forum but i had and still have a 1 forum rule. later i considered signing up to watmm but decided against it for a while because it seemed so active, i thought i'd get addicted and that it'd ruin my life.

Lol, thats a fucker isn't it?

Guest Sir Winston
God remember ms-dos, Nekta Killa and Loadblower. i loved those guys. 1999 forever. happy 10th birthday WATMM. don't let junior high ruin you.

Cheers for the shout out guy, it's my birthday this week and you have reminded me how old I am, thanks alot you arse :tongue:

But yeah the days with delet and ward and OD++ and vik were fucking sweet. I look in the aphex board and feel very nostalgic for the days of joyrex when stuff like that was main board conversation. Sorry I am Nekta btw was gonna try and keep it on the sly but when someone mentions you out of the blue it feels nice.

Anyway happy bday to me, if not to WATMM until july. Yay!

Archived