IGNORED

WATMM Official Old School Thread

eh Speedy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sir Winston

I never understood the git anyway, I just nodded and hoped he would get over it.........but he never did.

I do like you delet but you were much worse back then fo sho.

Guest Sir Winston

I have no idea, we never thought to ask for some stupid reason, I just saw the closed thread he was posting in. Goddamn I wish it was like that back then, you sold us down the river delet!

heh nekta, stepping out of the shadows.... (going to any festivals this year?!)

it was weird rejoining these forums, i swear everyone is new, or has a different alias (as proven in this thread). and felt like nobody knew who i was.

where is maphive? the friendly heroin addict. used to enjoy his rather strange stories...

Guest catsonearth

i've only had 2 usernames in all of the joyrex/watmm iterations - dr.science for a long time, then switched to catsonearth a few years ago when i stopped making tracks as dr. science. i joined in '99. probably around august or september. the first design of the site i really remember was this one:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?act=attac...st&id=13685

i do remember a different site design...mostly black with a media jukebox down at the bottom, similar to the ICBYD design, but blackier. maybe i'm imagining it.

the forum was pretty awesome back then. i remember carth, nekta (what's up, dude! didn't know you were still here), vik, violent caustics (he had the metal slug avatar, right? did he become alexandah or was that someone else), cell, glitch, dissolved paul(?), centurix, od...lots of cool people around in those days. some of them are still around with different usernames, i think, but they aren't as dominant as they once were on the forum.

joyrex massive reprezent!

Guest Sir Winston

Centurix was the original, what happened to him? carth was awesome, had the oranutang(spelling meh?) avatar for ages. caustic was cool too, so was QoHph, man I miss that guy so much. Also ward where has 'that silent knocking' gone? I seen him in manc a couple of times he made some awesome tunes, you still speak to him?

Also drugs_are_quick, if you are still about pm me. Mad as arseholes but so funny.

haha fucking hell

drugs are quick....

carth...

so many others i've forgotten...

'that silent knocking', yeah talk to him frequently, but hardly see him, he's in manc and i'm skint.

there was an epic dmt thread i started back in 2004, but now its gone

and i didnt post that much so no one probably remembers me

Guest Sir Winston

that silent knocking kinda seemed like the anti ceephax, asked him to do some nights frquently but he never did. We had half of team doyobi do our night, maybe he was just shy. let him know we want him for a night Ward. Also I have spoken to CUP, yes the CUP. he was pretty fun too hehe :-D

Centurix was the original, what happened to him? carth was awesome, had the oranutang(spelling meh?) avatar for ages. caustic was cool too, so was QoHph, man I miss that guy so much. Also ward where has 'that silent knocking' gone? I seen him in manc a couple of times he made some awesome tunes, you still speak to him?

Also drugs_are_quick, if you are still about pm me. Mad as arseholes but so funny.

If I'm remembering the SN correctly, QoHph passed away. There was a thread on here about it some time ago. Even though I've never met 99.9% of the board, hearing news like that deeply saddens me. Poured one out for a fellow Aphex homie :cry2:

If I'm remembering the SN correctly, QoHph passed away. There was a thread on here about it some time ago. Even though I've never met 99.9% of the board, hearing news like that deeply saddens me. Poured one out for a fellow Aphex homie :cry2:

Yeah I was just going to mention that. I remember when it happened as well.

i remember coming here way too long

is leah still around? and koichi tanaka? koichi was the best. too bad he got banned on livejournal - or whatever it was called

i've been here from the beginning as well. i met joyrex back when warp had a message board and he announced joyrex.com on that site and on the site formerly known as aphex start or something (now xltronic)... been here here eversince. my first username was T4, then changed it to asymmetrical head a few months later when the forum kicked in.

i have been laying low lately since the end of november... and i'll continue to lay low... i've had no interest in posting for the past few months.

i've been here from the beginning as well. i met joyrex back when warp had a message board and he announced joyrex.com on that site and on the site formerly known as aphex start or something (now xltronic)... been here here eversince. my first username was T4, then changed it to asymmetrical head a few months later when the forum kicked in.

i have been laying low lately since the end of november... and i'll continue to lay low... i've had no interest in posting for the past few months.

Aphex Start was run by Chris Miller - Xltronic (before that it was aphextwin.nu, and before that it was zap.to.aphex.

Archived