IGNORED

WATMM Official Old School Thread

eh Speedy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was here when McGriff's username was still Come2Daddy_77

lol

i remember when mcgriff first joined and we got drunk and made out for like a week straight.

yes

mcgriff was first Beak , no?

i started with two accounts, mcgriff and beak--- didnt know dupes were illegal.

i remember lots of things that even joyrex has forgotten, such as talking to him on the phone many many times regarding bringing aphex to america to play a show! that worked out great, didn't it?

i'm the one that passed on that "richard buying a submarine" story, which joyrex then posted as news on the site, which is now mentioned in many aphex interviews to this day.

lol i'm special

Guest esquimaw

Hooray someone remembers me! I feel validated. Did you have the same screen name back then?

I would post loads more if a) I could get onto watmm at work or b) I could ever think of anything to say.

Hooray someone remembers me! I feel validated. Did you have the same screen name back then?

I would post loads more if a) I could get onto watmm at work or b) I could ever think of anything to say.

Yessir, been Diao since the beginning. I'm more of b), I never know what to say anymore, and I don't recognize anybody on here. I remember the days of Pabs, Centrurix, PigeonSt, and oRBIT was when I used to post quite a bit.

Yessir, been Diao since the beginning. I'm more of b), I never know what to say anymore, and I don't recognize anybody on here. I remember the days of Pabs, Centrurix, PigeonSt, and oRBIT was when I used to post quite a bit.

been here (joyrex.com) since 1999 or so...

:beer:

od came back to visit shortly. he doesn't make music anymore, he's a graffiti artist

nettic, i think he just got old, probably met a partner and has no time for watmm anymore

i joined joyrex.com as Shamantasty back in the day...i was hunting for free Cell mp3's and ran across the interview that Joyrex did with him, naming him artist of the month. i've been here ever since. when was that? 2000?

i remember Carth and Pabs and Surrealist and Orbit and EJ Chris and Synilaptical Cunt and Nene and more...

Guest Franklin

been here (joyrex.com) since 1999 or so...

:beer:

ya i think i was either eeeyyyeee or elpresidente in '99

i joined joyrex.com as Shamantasty back in the day...i was hunting for free Cell mp3's and ran across the interview that Joyrex did with him, naming him artist of the month. i've been here ever since. when was that? 2000?

i remember Carth and Pabs and Surrealist and Orbit and EJ Chris and Synilaptical Cunt and Nene and more...

shit alzado i remember talking to you (Shamantasty) quite a bit way back then when i was getting into this type of music. you and forlon i talked to that was about it.

postmodern vancouver was a favorite of mine. milkman was cool, ejchris, sini, octave kitten, a top, and others mentioned were hype watmmers... and yes... theocide too! long live theocide!

Archived