IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fat Roland

Iw'm gwoing two pwlay Gwrowls Gwarden wwhen Iw DwJ awt twhe Gwreen Rwoom, Mwanchester twomorrow nwight. Iw'm wwell fwucking ewxcited.

The extra w's did not help in this message.

Guest Jacck

wtf? mary ann hobbs seems to have got it wrong again... seaweed ain't gonk roughage.

Distant Father Torch sounds somewhat like Herzog. Awesome.

I am actually seriously surprised at all the Turning Dragon hate here... This is an AMAZING album. Empty the Bones of you is the only one that tops it.

You guys just cant deal with artists evloving their style.

I can't wait till this drops, its a day before my birthday

For Wolves Crew alone makes Turning Dragon worth it.

penultimate persian has to be one of the best tracks he has made yet. that beat is sick as balls and the stuttery piano part at the end is pure bliss.

penultimate persian has to be one of the best tracks he has made yet. that beat is sick as balls and the stuttery piano part at the end is pure bliss.

You should check out Penultimate Mix, it's pretty much the same except for the intro which is really good. It's on this set beariksson posted.

I noticed the Japanese release of this has 2 bonus tracks, as a couple of Clarks releases do.

Why are the Japanese so special? :cry:

7.Penultimate Persian (Penultimate mix) (Bonus Track)

8. Bread Session 5 (Bonus Track)

http://towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardM...ODS_SORT_CD=101

I just can't believe how good this growl's garden track is... Really love it ( managed t grab the 128kps version of his myspace)

Can't wait to have this LP !

You should check out Penultimate Mix, it's pretty much the same except for the intro which is really good. It's on this set beariksson posted.

I noticed the Japanese release of this has 2 bonus tracks, as a couple of Clarks releases do.

Why are the Japanese so special? :cry:

7.Penultimate Persian (Penultimate mix) (Bonus Track)

8. Bread Session 5 (Bonus Track)

http://towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardM...ODS_SORT_CD=101

how difficult are the japanese tracks going to be to get. think they will surface?

Guest olson

yes. turning dragon is shit but penultimate persian is amazing.

just based on the sample for growl's garden it seems half shit and half awesome. the title track is sickkk (again, just based on the sample hah)

Guest Jacck

The Magnet Mine is like my new favourite Clark track, and i've only heard 1.5 minutes of it in shitty quality.

*gets impatient*

i really don't care about the leak but it would be nice to see to some support / promotion from his own label. i guess they were too busy sitting on the new grizzly bear record that leaked 3 months early. it leaked even before they announced it. lol.

im guessing there will be no pre-order for growl's garden. it will be the first release of his that i dont own a physical copy of.

bastards.

i really don't care about the leak but it would be nice to see to some support / promotion from his own label. i guess they were too busy sitting on the new grizzly bear record that leaked 3 months early. it leaked even before they announced it. lol.

im guessing there will be no pre-order for growl's garden. it will be the first release of his that i dont own a physical copy of.

bastards.

lol, I know the kid who leaked that Grizzly Bear album... they didn't care at all that it got leaked it seemed...

I just want a leak to hear it... I'll definitely be getting myself a hard copy... ordered Body Riddle and Turning Dragon on LP just the other day.

Guest Renivatio

eh, i liekd body riddle and turning dragon....though the track "gaskarth/ cyrk dedication" was totally throwaway on turning dragon

bastards.

lol, I know the kid who leaked that Grizzly Bear album... they didn't care at all that it got leaked it seemed...

I just want a leak to hear it... I'll definitely be getting myself a hard copy... ordered Body Riddle and Turning Dragon on LP just the other day.

really? can you ask him why the quality is so terrible? thats 1 leak i couldn't avoid but i the quality is awful

Archived