IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clark needs to stop bullshitting around and give us Empty the Bones of You part 2 already.

Yeah, I want Clark to back track and cover old ground.

Guest Renivatio

I liek what I'm hearing so far. I may be in the minority, but I thought Volcan Veins in Turning Dragon was the propr tits, so I was pleas'd with gonk roughage :sorcerer:

Guest hahathhat

seaweed, like what i hear but the off-beatness is annoying, hope the full track will clear that up

otherwise sounds bangin.

Guest Pilcat

growls garden is great.

magnet mine is quality,

gonk roughage is cool, but sounds a bit recycled.

seaweed sounds very similar to dirty pixie off throttle promoter,

and distant father torch...also feels recycled.

farewell mining town is forgettable

some new, but a lot of old ground. looks like deepex got his wish :tongue2:

growls garden is great.

magnet mine is quality,

gonk roughage is cool, but sounds a bit recycled.

seaweed sounds very similar to dirty pixie off throttle promoter,

and distant father torch...also feels recycled.

farewell mining town is forgettable

some new, but a lot of old ground. looks like deepex got his wish :tongue2:

you've heard the whole ep? or are you basing this on 1.5 minute previews?

Guest hahathhat

gonk roughage, fucking hell, i loved verbal by amon tobin but this is just up a few dozen notches, can't wait to have a proper version of it!!

Guest MastaN8

When Body Riddlie came out, i ran out on the release date and bought it, loved it, Still a very soild and different album from what a lot of IDM fans want, The Puple promo for Turning dagon saw a new forward thinking Clrak progressing once again never looking back and always pushing the envelope, Turning Dragon Clark in top form, best album realeased so far, I can see why some weren't ready for it but maybe in 3 years they will catch up and see that it was a pure masterpiece. Now once again time for those who choose to step forward and not judge or look back, try keeping an open mind and enjoy one of the most talented artists, who is not afraid to take risks or give a fuck about what some crying bloggers have to say. Just enjoy the music and evolve.... -n8

When Body Riddlie came out, i ran out on the release date and bought it, loved it, Still a very soild and different album from what a lot of IDM fans want, The Puple promo for Turning dagon saw a new forward thinking Clrak progressing once again never looking back and always pushing the envelope, Turning Dragon Clark in top form, best album realeased so far, I can see why some weren't ready for it but maybe in 3 years they will catch up and see that it was a pure masterpiece. Now once again time for those who choose to step forward and not judge or look back, try keeping an open mind and enjoy one of the most talented artists, who is not afraid to take risks or give a fuck about what some crying bloggers have to say. Just enjoy the music and evolve.... -n8

hello clark welcome to watmm

Guest MastaN8

I think Clark spoke through me ; ) But those are my feelings (sans typos) Just Still pissed i have a high quality Grizzly Bear Album 3+ months early, but still no clark WTF? What I like about his style is he dosnt always give the listener what they want like -empty the bones 2 electric boogaloo.... The progession between BR and TD seemed like a proper step to take as an artist, like I said take risks, more importantly do it for yourself and if people like it great, if they don't give em' a few years to catch up- ITS NOT 1994!!!!!

-n8

And for Fucks sake some one leak this or I will relapse.....Seriously

Just Still pissed i have a high quality Grizzly Bear Album 3+ months early, but still no clark WTF?

mine is of terrible quality. i didnt know there was more than one leak out there of this.

downloading clark on bleep now.

yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived