IGNORED

The most depressing youtube video

Guest joshier

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

Taht girl in the yellow shirt is hot.

It would have been awesome if she tripped over that dog while dancing backwards.

• 2 weeks later...

let's turn this thread into the "the very best of depressed music clips" thread. I start with that one.

p.s the yellow girl got awesome tits.

Ddin't really find it depressing, she's got sweet moves hombre.

They're all depressing, check out the squatting dinosaur man.

Compared to this? No way.

Goddamn it I laughed so much at this

I've been on suspension for three weeks but I've been aching to say this. Joshier, you're a dense misogynist with no social skills whatsoever, and I really really don't like you.

Yes, and there's a few other things I'd like to say. Mainly about mcbpete becoming a mod. I think it was a very wise move because it just about doubles the average awesomeness of the moderation team.

I didn't even notice that but I welcome that decision as well. mcbpete works in telly, and I think he posts or used to post over on Cookd and Bombd so he's got good taste in comedy. Squee's always seemed like a good man, and I really like his music although I haven't heard any for quite a long time.

Guest abusivegeorge

Damn I've missed you. Yea I only noticed yesterday that Squee was a mod and wasn't sure if I was going mad or not, two great decisions though. So hows your time off been?

Yes, and there's a few other things I'd like to say. Mainly about mcbpete becoming a mod. I think it was a very wise move because it just about doubles the average awesomeness of the moderation team.

Ah cheers man, that's probably the nicest thing anyones said to me all week ! And yeah I still post on the ol' Cook'd and Bomb'd - though I lurk considerably more there than I post, those guys can be quite intimidating ....

Guest grinningcat

vasio wins this thread

if that video is real, i could swear its a pisstake i.e. someone overdubbing shit music onto a guys video like the kevin federline one

The rack was the redeeming quality of that video.

Taht girl in the yellow shirt is hot.

p.s the yellow girl got awesome tits.

ffs . they're like 64 yellow and black pixels

you guys need to get out of your parents' basements more often

hey yegg, can you make a whole thread of these teenage girls dancing in underwear type videos so i can masturbate my penis without youtubes logging my viewing activity please?

Archived