IGNORED

DINOSAURS

Guest Stoppit

Guest bitroast

heh. this pic gave me this great idea for a movie and i started thinking how cool itd be if they made this awesome movie with dudes and dinosaurs side by side trying to kill each other. then i realised i was 16 years too late and stopped caring.

We need more dinosaurs around. I think we've gotten too cocky at the top of the food chain and we need a little excitement.

isn't that what fatal diseases and shit are for?

heh. this pic gave me this great idea for a movie and i started thinking how cool itd be if they made this awesome movie with dudes and dinosaurs side by side trying to kill each other. then i realised i was 16 years too late and stopped caring.

We need more dinosaurs around. I think we've gotten too cocky at the top of the food chain and we need a little excitement.

isn't that what fatal diseases and shit are for?

at one point cat's were dinosaurs. so next time you pet your cat say "thankyou dinosaurs"

Guest Stoppit
Dimetrodon wasn't part of the dinosauria clade, you fools.

very true...also pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs either, but I'm still going to post this:

Hatzegopteryx

1386125619_ad80f2b6fc_b.jpg

This thing flew. SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Guest frank belko
I have no idea. But I love the results Google come up with when you turn off the safety filters.

ah, yes. sometimes it's just not worth it though

Archived