IGNORED

DINOSAURS

Guest Stoppit

Guest Stoppit

I think we need more dinosaurs around here. Anyone got a favourite dinosaur?

I'd like to ride around town on a triceratops.

triceratops.jpg

Guest Stoppit
hope this pic shows up. compsognathus:

Compsognathus2.gif

I don't know why this picture exists, or what its purpose is... but I am finding it endlessly fascinating...

the Dimetrodon

funny, I thought about him before I scrolled down, didn't expect to see him in the first reply. But I couldn't pick a favourite, I've always loved all of them.

desktopbg31024x76813510zp4.jpg

domesticated dinosaurs, would have pissed me off as a kid :sad:

Also I always found it stupid when there was a time travel movie on tv, or that journey to the center of the earth-thing, and the order of appearance of the stuff they'd encounter would be

weird plants -> dinosaurs -> cavemen

as if they'd be cooler than dinosaurs, save them for the end... and the movies always sucked from that point on.

Compsognathus2.gif

I don't know why this picture exists, or what its purpose is... but I am finding it endlessly fascinating...

I think it is just to show how small the dinosaur actually was. Not trying to ruin your fascination or anything.

Guest Stoppit

Compsognathus2.gif

I think it is just to show how small the dinosaur actually was. Not trying to ruin your fascination or anything.

damn, I thought there was a whole backstory about the compsognathus stealing the cats skateboard. That cat looks pretty pissed off.

Guest Al Hounos

I was big into dinosaurs in my childhood, and my favorite was always Deinonychus, basically the velociraptors bigger, cooler, punk cousin. BADASS

14140.jpg

DeinonychusLukenederA.jpg

I think we need more dinosaurs around here. Anyone got a favourite dinosaur?

I'd like to ride around town on a triceratops.

triceratops.jpg

speaking of riding dinosaurs

desktopbg31024x76813510zp4.jpg

Oh my fucking god. DINO-RIDERS. THANK YOU. I completely forgot about this.

I had the toys and a vhs with the cartoons on it. One of my favorite characters was Mind-Zei, the Blind Advisor to Questar.

Archived