IGNORED

The Gates of Hell

Guest Calx Sherbet

jesus, if i catch my half-japanese daughter doing this when she is older she will be banned from electricity until she is 21.

pics?

she's 4? (damn, fell for the <flame>bait -_-)

:wink:

:tongue

edit: actually, I should know this by now but are you Japanese or your wife? Speaking as a half-breed asian myself, your kids are going to totally kick ass. They will be great at math, but have normal, white person sized penises. It's a win/win all around.

jesus, if i catch my half-japanese daughter doing this when she is older she will be banned from electricity until she is 21.

pics?

edit: actually, I should know this by now but are you Japanese or your wife? Speaking as a half-breed asian myself, your kids are going to totally kick ass. They will be great at math, but have normal, white person sized penises. It's a win/win all around.

i'm the honkey out of me and my wife. she just had a baby boy about 5 days ago. its weird, its like looking at a japanese version of yourself. good looking kid ^_^

MRirian (Magibon) is a short, huge-chinned, twenty-something wapanese camwhore that according to TOW became a YouTube celebrity.

It all began back in July '06 when Magiboo first started posting several videos- which consisted mainly of her flirting with the webcam, looking like a fan-trapped loli, and trying to be wapanese. All of this is, of course, without the much expected speech.

How have such antics granted her fame, you ask? Well, it is always carried out while showing off some decent cleavage, and speaking exclusively in Pre-school Japanese, As a result, this translated into sheer cock-baiting brainwash-ment for the thousands of fans. And in case you are still wondering, the Toddler-Japanese she so skillfully speaks is that of a butchered as only a basement-dwelling Wap could do variety- meaning all those "OMG how did u learn Japanese?!!" posters are sadder and more full of fail than even they themselves know.

What's more, Her YouTube profile also tricks the average YouTuber into believing she is Japanese. However, this YouTube trickery is nothing more than a clever ploy to lure in and sell herself as something more.

Sadly, the truth about this hick- if you didn't already know- is that she's merely the failed daughter of a typical broken white trash redneck family. Who unsurprisingly, still lives with her parents in her parents' house in Pennsylvania. Before going full-time YouWhore, she used to earn a living as a minimum wage cashier at the Sayre branch of CVS Pharmacy. During that time and even now she refuses to go to college, and frequently fights with her parents (particularly her step dad).

Oh, and she has really bad teeth.

In April 2008, Magi's prayers were finally answered and she was invited to Japan by a joint collaboration of Japanese Weekly Playboy and a Japanese Entertainment Company called Gyao for an epic chance to see Japan. However, as she would have soon eventually find out, the epic chance turned out to be a massive trolling of her white honkey ass.

Many lulz were had as evident from the GyaO videos, which revealed that Mags had been using clever camera angles and flattering lighting in her YouTube videos to fool people into thinking she was hot. She also revealed to the world one incredibly fucked up pair of chompers, which she kept her hand over as much as possible. Yes, this is the face you've been fapping to.

On top of her rather plain appearance, there were other letdowns for Magi fans. Language-wise, her YouTube Japanese skillz evaporated like a cube of frozen miso blasted by a blowtorch as the show's hostess (former Morning Musume singer Mari Yaguchi) attempted to converse in what Magibon must have thought was rapid-fire "street" Japanese.

Worst of all, that famous Magi "charm" was absent throughout the entire show, no doubt buried beneath a thick, natto-like layer of scared-shitlessness. All in all, it was a disappointing performance that will no doubt send many of her horny fanboys in search of smaller-chinned fap material.

MagibonTrolld.jpg

*balls sack tightens like a drum*

*plays the bongo*

Oh and here's some Japanese Playboy stuff she did... you probably want to mute the video though...

oh my fucking lol! no matter who you are japanese tv will fucking own you everytime. a lot of people think the japanese media are all nice and friendly, but they know how to put the unsuspecting foreigner in his/her place every time. in fact, japanese tv can made anyone look like a complete fail.

much better than western tv.

oh yeah. her fucking teeth are terrible, i would have invested in some serious dental and make-up lessons before i ever went onto tv. how did she think she would get away with this?

and people says the brits and japs have bad teeth? wow, fuck.

pics?

i'm the honkey out of me and my wife. she just had a baby boy about 5 days ago. its weird, its like looking at a japanese version of yourself. good looking kid ^_^

WORD! Congrats man, kids kick ass! (especially halfies :-) )

pics?

I want to see pics anyway.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'd rather never learn about this than be the sort of person who uses twitter/watmm[delete as appropriate]

Archived