IGNORED

Naked Baby Puts a Donk on it.

Guest blicero

Guest Stoppit

I heard that if you let very young children put a donk on it, there's a higher risk of them developing a donk-intolerance in later life

Guest mrcopyandpaste
That guy must not value the Korg too highly because everytime the cool breeze of no diaper hits my niece, she inevitably pisses.

thats hot

Guest Stoppit
i have donk-intolerance?

synth.jpg

If that's you, then I recommend visiting your doctor. Have you ever noticed any difficulty breathing or come out in a rash when you've tried to put a donk on it? They can do a simple allergy test to determine whether you are donk intolerant. If you are, you may need to change your lifestyle and be put on a controlled, donk-free diet.

Guest bitroast

haha yeah.

for some reason my dad got one. i think it was (one of) the first battery operated yamaha synths or something, which i guess is appealing to people. either way it was fun stuff.

haha yeah.

for some reason my dad got one. i think it was (one of) the first battery operated yamaha synths or something, which i guess is appealing to people. either way it was fun stuff.

Good synth - it looks like a toy, but it's completely analog. I have a picture of my son playing my CS-01 when he was a baby.

Archived