IGNORED

watmm swap shop

keltoi

could this work?

post a list of stuff you're willing to swap, check other people's lists, barter and swap.

like dvd's you watch once and forget about on a shelf, or music you bought and don't really dig, soiled pants that don't fit anymore, etc.

this obviously relies on all partaking watmmers being honest, fine, upstanding and reliable types.

for instance i'd gladly swap korean monster romp the host and much acclaimed boc-alike lone - lemurian cd for another film and album.

Guest 277: 930-933

I like this idea.

And I'm interested in that Lone album, will report back later with things to swap.

It would be cool if someone made a small promotional clip for the watmm swap and called it swap.avi.

Hehe internte humour.

can you imagine how much my mind was blown when i discovered POSH PAWS was an anagram of SWAP SHOP?

i think its a splendid idea. im gonna report back later with a list of stuff to swap

archive-poshpaws.jpg

it's like swap shop backwards. i think i hear reversed recordings in BoC's music.

*waves*

noel edmonds took acid with kenny everett. the BOC brothers have sited Gizzard Puke and Sid Snot as influences....

john craven was on swap shop AND he used to WAVE at the camera at the end of newsround...

coinceidence....?

i have a spare copy of benefist on vinyl

i must have bought it twice, though i clearly remember buying i tthe first time so i dont see how i could then buy it again... unless the first time was in fact the second time.

also an

alesis microverb 3

4 patchbays

yamaha compressor/limiter

dbx266 compressor gate

alesis microverb original

an e-mu extreme lead synth

and an eventide harmoniser.

you people got some serious stuff to swap!

i was thinking easy things to post like cd's, books and films but i see there's already a couple of matches for the electribe request.

whether you trust someone enough to honour high value swap agreements is entirely up to you and on your head be it.

i have a spare copy of benefist on vinyl

i must have bought it twice, though i clearly remember buying i tthe first time so i dont see how i could then buy it again... unless the first time was in fact the second time.

I'll swap you a bunch of pictures of naked korean ladies for that.

or a small bucket full of pubic hair.

Guest greenbank

hmmm, i'm sure i have shitloads of stuff to get rid of as i'm moving flat soon but it's all a bit bulky for post and i prob could do with the cash instead. 2x sherwood dcd-9300 cd decks and a pair of tannoy pbm6.5 mk2s for cheap anyone? keltoi - you're a local aren't ye? interested?

Archived