IGNORED

Formless

Guest autpt

Pallid, Displacement and Chrometaphor - Amazing album. First IDM album I bought.

Quick fact - Mike Cadoo himself told me they knocked Pallid together in a day.

Guest David R James
If this is a persons ive never heard of them

that's cuz you're a stupid nub. time to venture beyond aphex and listen to other artists.

You dont know what i listen to, so what if i havent heard faithless

i find it to be one of the few melodically wide and nostalgic powerhouses that can actually stand by itself. i love thinking about Formless like a huge puzzle that galvanizes sensibly but also uniquely.

i find it to be one of the few melodically wide and nostalgic powerhouses that can actually stand by itself. i love thinking about Formless like a huge puzzle that galvanizes sensibly but also uniquely.

Yeah it's a good album.

Yeah it's certainly a great album. It's definitely a release of it's time though, if they released it now then it'd sound horribly dated. But yeah I really like the crunchy angry beats and really chilled out melodies. The reminds me of a slightly more accessible version of Ben Frost's Theory of Machines ( http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=26054 - Apologies for always linking up stuff with Boomkat, I honestly have no connection to them ! )

givin Formless a spin now..havent listened to it since its release tbh.....I LOVE trace though...LOVE IT....the first and second tracks are pure sonic bliss.

Archived