IGNORED

If you could change

beneboi

so this thread is pointless, as i just asked joyrex to change my name to RapeFan69 and he said name changes are no longer allowed. what a load of bullshit, ive been here for fucking ages and the one time i want a name change, 'noooo cant do that anymore' fuck that.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so this thread is pointless, as i just asked joyrex to change my name to RapeFan69 and he said name changes are no longer allowed. what a load of bullshit, ive been here for fucking ages and the one time i want a name change, 'noooo cant do that anymore' fuck that.

I didn't know 9 year olds were allowed to drive trucks...

Guest assegai

oh-snap.jpg

smiley_16.jpg

hey change my name

hey change my name

How about I change your User Group to Banned?

being an ass is a bannable offense?

will you change my name now please?

edit: i said please

No one is allowed name changes anymore - damn forum is anonymous enough as it is already

No one is allowed name changes anymore - damn forum is anonymous enough as it is already

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase?

it isnt ffffffffaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiirrrrrr :(

Guest assegai

Everyone should have their driver's license as an avatar.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yep, none of you have a fucking clue who I am ;).

Guest abusivegeorge

I really don't think name changes should go just coz of anonimity, I mean no one on here is like RDJ or ae are they? So we are all just a bunch of nobodys, therefore I dont think it matters if name changes occur or not.

*hides*.

hey

Archived