IGNORED

RAPELAY - NSFW

Guest Iain C

Earlier in this thread I made a joke about AW being a rapist and he pmed joyrex and had me warned, I'm now 3 warns away from being banned. Did the people that called me a rapist or pedophile in this thread get warned too?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

WTF? Jesus fucking christ.

I've got to admit thats out of order, even if you did mean it to offend, so did everyone else probably (or not?).

Guest abusivegeorge

And whats to suggest anyone accusing beneboi of being a rapist any different, it doesnt matter whether you single someone out or not, rape accusation is rape accusation and it was probably meant in jest. This forum is so fucked up sometimes, what can't you all have a laugh without fucking whining like children.

GROW UP BEFORE I SHIT AND PISS MYSELF.

This is a shoe in for best thread 2009.

I think BCM was being facetious.

I think Japan have inarguably perverse tastes.

I think this can be sometimes healthy to be more out in the open.

I think this country has retarded youth subculture.

I think yellow vs white = lol

Nobody gives a shit about what I think. Carry on gents :)

Guest MajaIloveyou
Earlier in this thread I made a joke about AW being a rapist and he pmed joyrex and had me warned, I'm now 3 warns away from being banned. Did the people that called me a rapist or pedophile in this thread get warned too?

Redneck.

I say someone makes a Beneboi vs Analogue Wings Battle For Weed's Affection thread with a poll that lets Watmm decide who gets to keep the ultimate prize. The loser has to fly out and bang Theocide for a week.

I call "not it" for making the thread.

Archived