IGNORED

RAPELAY - NSFW

Guest Iain C

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wouldn't go out of my way to call that retort "smart"

i disagree. it's like a classic move out of bobby fisher's playbook.

first, i assert moral authority by registering my disgust emphatically, regardless of context or elements of obvious sarcasm.

then, when threatened with exposure of my obvious bullshit, I attack blindly, insulting the physical appearance not only of my detractors, but even that of third persons who are not involved in the debate at all, thereby creating a wonderful distraction while I slink back into the bowels of the internet amid all the chaos of my flurry of insults.

Finally, when some prick like Alzado accuses me of being incapable of framing or sustaining an argument, I will resort to my ace in the hole:

I'M A GIRL AND I'M 19 AND I'M INCAPABLE OF BEING WRONG.

trophy.gif

You want to sustain an argument. Bitch, we can sustain an argument.

Plus, I've never pulled the sex, age, and infallibility card so you're full of shit on that part.

first, i assert moral authority by registering my disgust emphatically, regardless of context or elements of obvious sarcasm.

then, when threatened with exposure of my obvious bullshit, I attack blindly, insulting the physical appearance not only of my detractors, but even that of third persons who are not involved in the debate at all, thereby creating a wonderful distraction while I slink back into the bowels of the internet amid all the chaos of my flurry of insults.

Finally, when some prick like Alzado accuses me of being incapable of framing or sustaining an argument, I will resort to my ace in the hole:

trophy.gif

lol

Plus, I've never pulled the sex, age, and infallibility card so you're full of shit on that part.

lol, it's true!  He's been playing AutoRapelay with his own poop!

I missed WATMM. I'm never getting suspended again.

heh .. welkum bak then mate ...

don't worry about it as far as the age and the sex and the infartability goes .. in those cases .. it's unwarranted and i think he's just found something to romp on about today as a reply where that is concerned ..

when it comes to your taste for personal insults though .. he's dead right ... you came out with guns blazing in this thread ... most kept a lid on it and just focused on rebuttal ... but after a while one of these pressure cookers you had going had to blow-out yaknow .. just happened to be the lolzado kasserlol ..

oK(~;-p :: E-;`)Ho

you can sustain one, that's obvious. you just can't frame one properly and then sustain it within its own confines. in other words, you result to insults.

trophy.gif

lol

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a total cunt because I got annoyed at someone who wants to exterminate an entire race.

you can sustain one, that's obvious. you just can't frame one properly and then sustain it within its own confines. in other words, you result to insults.

My bad for not being a lawyer.

Archived