IGNORED

tax return

Guest weed

man oh man, it doesn't feel good to be this poor.

i'm counting down the days until i see 1000 randomly pop into my account.

anyone else looking forward to some payback?

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm gonna shoot my fucking neighbour for letting her cat shit in my garden, thats like way more exciting than £1000 could ever match for me, I'm then going to cut her into crouton sized pieces and hide her in the u-ziq forum.

Guest abusivegeorge
how many euros is a pound of eruo notes??

I don't quite understand this but if your asking how man euros to the pound I think it equates at 1.3 euros to one English pound, but man that could be so wrong.

Guest hahathhat

I don't quite understand this but if your asking how man euros to the pound I think it equates at 1.3 euros to one English pound, but man that could be so wrong.

no i mean a pound of them

no i mean a pound of them

Well it depends on which banknote you mean.

The 100euro banknote weighs 1.0g whereas the 10euro note weighs 0.7g.

i am scared to file this year because i made about 3 times what i did last year...

you are getting $1000 back? you should try to make it come out as close to even at the end of the year as you can, now you just let the govt use your money interest-free

i am scared to file this year because i made about 3 times what i did last year...

you are getting $1000 back? you should try to make it come out as close to even at the end of the year as you can, now you just let the govt use your money interest-free

I hear you... and I'm all 1099's. It's a scary day coming.

Archived