IGNORED

hash

Guest weed

Guest Coalbucket PI

hi weed

what actually is a 'bowl'? ive consumed a lot of canabis in my days but bowls has never come up apart from on the internet

ps does anyone want to buy any coke

bye

Guest tv_party

super smart to post pics of drugs especially when it can be easily traced. you should post it on your myspace and friendface too.

:(

your doing it again? you just lied to me when you said u weren't doing it. didn't u? pstff shoulda known better. anyways...you have a pipe...and the pipe has an opening where you can easily fit broken up weed into....its kind of shaped like a bowl. and when you have a bong, you have a bowl piece.....and inside of that bowl piece..you may place the weed....so there: bowl, again.

Guest Coalbucket PI
:(

your doing it again? you just lied to me when you said u weren't doing it. didn't u? pstff shoulda known better. anyways...you have a pipe...and the pipe has an opening where you can easily fit broken up weed into....its kind of shaped like a bowl. and when you have a bong, you have a bowl piece.....and inside of that bowl piece..you may place the weed....so there: bowl, again.

I never lied to you. I just came across some things and I'm distributing them....... :]

i didnt understand your description, how is a bowl different from a bong?

my dog says hi

x

tell him theres something in the mail soon, i promise

god what a fucking late xmass gift

anyways! a bowl is just a term for another round of weed, packed into the bong or pipe.

and a bong includes a bowl..so uhh lol

super smart to post pics of drugs especially when it can be easily traced. you should post it on your myspace and friendface too.

there is absolutely nothing incriminating about posting pictures of just drugs. She couldve gotten it off of google for all we know

look:

heroin1.jpg

just scored this wicked heroin kit off ebay

hmmm.

thought we were talking about corned beef hash.

CORNED%20BEEF%20HASH.jpg

Fry that shot up with some eggs & cheese...you've got yourself a killer breakfast.

Edit: not shoy you stupid machine...shot!!!

WTF iPod is censoring me :(

S h I t

Guest abusivegeorge
I just did. And I am eating right now.

Those who have discovered the cheese + egg + hash combo are close to nirvana.

Nirvana isn't that great then? I guess you could hit Nirvana if you added Bacon?

Archived