IGNORED

Accusations (Founded Or Not)

Joyrex

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

watmm is so lol when you think about it (and if you dont). It's a constant battle between joyrex and everyone else.

obviosuly it might have somthing todo with weed. now why dont joyrex ban weed? because it seems since weed started to piss off everyone alot of good watmmers have been thrown out because of this retarded little troll.

ban weed, and see the difference.

i dunno how it could of happend int he first place.

Guest zaphod
when i got warned 4 fucking times this month for retarded bullshit

edit: 5

lol dude i've been banned twice and my warn is at 30% right now, who cares

do you get really long winded pm's from joyrex detailing why you are a douchebag and a shitty member? i do.

i didnt accuse anyone of anything idrn

do you get really long winded pm's from joyrex detailing why you are a douchebag and a shitty member? i do.

i don't get it. joyrex accuses you of being a pedophile rapist with a small penis via long-winded pm's? because that's just harsh.

i don't get it. joyrex accuses you of being a pedophile rapist with a small penis via long-winded pm's? because that's just harsh.

pretty much

i would like to take this opportunity to say ANALOGUE WINGS IS PROBABLY NOT A RAPIST

so please stop whining to joyrex every time i say something that offends you

Guest zaphod

so he just trolls you via personal messages for no reason? lol.

i don't care for weed, she's a useless member and her threads are garbage. having said that banning her would be ridiculous. just ban most people who post here then. i still think theocide and lion should be unbanned. actually, don't ban anyone, ever.

I dont really understand why this thread is here if the people who were involved have already been told to stop and they agreed. This just serves to get new people involved who otherwise would have stayed out of it.

Other members started parroting beneboi's claim that AW was a rapist... which now, only now does he admit it was 'a joke'.

watmm is so lol when you think about it (and if you dont). It's a constant battle between joyrex and everyone else.

No, it's a battle between me and the occasional asshat that decides it's fun to stir shit up. Nothing new in that, eh?

obviosuly it might have somthing todo with weed. now why dont joyrex ban weed? because it seems since weed started to piss off everyone alot of good watmmers have been thrown out because of this retarded little troll.

i dunno how it could of happend int he first place.

The funny thing is, the only communication I've had from Weed about any of this was to remove the picture Theocide posted - beyond that, this current situation is entirely beneboi's doing by making (what he claims now was) a in-poor-taste joke.

Erm, I beg to differ - you publicly (and privately in a PM to me) claimed that AW raped Weed - and supposedly there were police reports, etc. to back up her claims - He complained to me (as that's a pretty serious thing to be accused of, and I don't think it was said jokingly at the time), and thus the current situation is at hand. Nor did I ever say you were a 'douchebag' or a 'shitty member' (lol). I merely suggested you look at your recent behaviour as to your perception that you're being 'targeted' or 'picked on' by me or the moderators.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

yeah weeds an alright gal but if you look at all the shit that happens which shes involved in, shes just a flamebaiter of sorts.

also, to ban beneboi and theocide in the space of a month(?) would be THE LIVING END

touch him and ill touch you JR

not really

but, mr joyrex sir, did you not start a sin thread? i havent read it recently, but i cant imagine thats helped

so he just trolls you via personal messages for no reason? lol.

i don't care for weed, she's a useless member and her threads are garbage. having said that banning her would be ridiculous. just ban most people who post here then. i still think theocide and lion should be unbanned. actually, don't ban anyone, ever.

If there was no consequence for your actions, this place would be chaos and anarchy and no one would want to post here (aka Beak.com). It's very difficult to maintain a balance in allowing everyone to have fun, but not let it get carried away.

Theocide and Lion will NOT be unbanned. End of story.

yeah weeds an alright gal but if you look at all the shit that happens which shes involved in, shes just a flamebaiter of sorts.

also, to ban beneboi and theocide in the space of a month(?) would be THE LIVING END

touch him and ill touch you JR

not really

but, mr joyrex sir, did you not start a sin thread? i havent read it recently, but i cant imagine thats helped

What? Asking people anonymously what 'sins' they committed out of fun? Besides, that was created well before I was aware of this whole incident. Nice try, but ultimately, fail.

Archived