IGNORED

Accusations (Founded Or Not)

Joyrex

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
good. i just got back from looking at the other subforums. there are about 5 people spread out over all of them. the rest are here. i don't have 60 posts yet. i am very new.

there was meant to be a quote in there. i probably messed that up because i am so new.

Normally you'd be the one getting the shit, and I get the impression your a little sad that your not? We can start on you if you want? Otherwise welcome, I've read most of your posts, you seem kool, don't mind this lot, they missed breakfast.

pretty meh

but i have no complaints

Your obnoxiously long avatar is working the goods, keep it up!

thanks!

glad to see at least SOMEONE appreciates it

*glances at everyone, except abusivegeorge*

beneboi seems to have more woman experience than most on this board and i'm surprised he fell for it.

fucking lol speak for yourself virgin. i have never EVER spent a few minutes on watmm and come away thinking, "wow that beneboi seems like a true PLAYA"

seriously lol wtf at you

I thought you were a man's man, Azaldo. If not, you just shattered 12 of my 13 recurring fantasies.

good. i just got back from looking at the other subforums. there are about 5 people spread out over all of them. the rest are here. i don't have 60 posts yet. i am very new.

there was meant to be a quote in there. i probably messed that up because i am so new.

Normally you'd be the one getting the shit, and I get the impression your a little sad that your not? We can start on you if you want? Otherwise welcome, I've read most of your posts, you seem kool, don't mind this lot, they missed breakfast.

DON'T MIND THIS LOT, GOVENA!!!

CUPPA TEA INNIT

Guest abusivegeorge

DON'T MIND THIS LOT, GOVENA!!!

CUPPA TEA INNIT

lol

I thought you were a man's man, Azaldo. If not, you just shattered 12 of my 13 recurring fantasies.

sorry to disappoint you autopilot. although i now have nightmares of becoming a goatfucker after the fucking web site you pointed me to yesterday.

i cannot burn that shit out of my mind.

Holy shit, literal hearty robust lol @ Luke F.

Sorry Al, it seems proximity to me always tends to give people nightmares about fucking goats. I don't know what to do about it.

Guest glasse
glasse rapes his sister.

it is because she has an inverted penis. actually i don't have sister. my half brother has a sister, but she is not related to me. i don't even think of her as a sister because she lives far away and i have no relationship with her.

(2:23:09 PM) t h e o_____: jesus christ

(2:24:44 PM) t h e o_____: he obviously raped weed if he complained that you posted that he raped weed

(2:24:50 PM) t h e o_____: that's why its so funny

names changed to protect the innocent

beneboi, please thoroughly read my new topic. we are the music makers. we are the dreamers of the dream.

we are all friends and part of the same dream.

even joyrex.

Archived