IGNORED

It's 12:35AM PST

Guest my usernames always really suck

burger_top.gif

WHAT THE HELL'S A SLIDER?

burger_bottom.gif

Small dinner roll-sized burgers, usually sold in batches of 6-12. See White Castle Hamburgers, or more recently, Burger King's BK Burger Shots.

The name sounds disgusting though - "sliders" - sounds like how you'd describe a clean break...

The nicest burger i ever ate was at a festival, cost me 9 quid, and was the size of a binlid. i had smoked about three quarters of an ounce before ingesting it though, this may have had something to do with the beauty of it.

Guest Drahken

I had a really weird cheese burger in Korea. The cheese was inside the patty, and instead of a tomato there was a slice of carrot the size of a tomato, fucking mutant carrot or some shit. Pretty tasty though.

Mos burgers rock. Try their new ash tray burger.

Oh and the guy in the helmet eating a giant burger...I've eaten at that place!

I had a really weird cheese burger in Korea. The cheese was inside the patty, and instead of a tomato there was a slice of carrot the size of a tomato, fucking mutant carrot or some shit. Pretty tasty though.

Mos burgers rock. Try their new ash tray burger.

Oh and the guy in the helmet eating a giant burger...I've eaten at that place!

I've done some homemade burgers where I've put a pat of smoked mozzarella inside the middle of the patty so when it's cooked, it's all melted and gooey... so good!

Archived