IGNORED

It's 12:35AM PST

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest my usernames always really suck

I'm just saying, wouldn't it be better business for restaurants if they stayed open 24 hours a day?

If you really live in Afghanistan, then I get your complaint. Something tells me you're not actually there but at 12:35 a.m. in my area, here are the options in rank order

1. Steak n' Shake double steakburger with cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle, lettuce, and tomato with onion rings and a motherfuckin' Mountain Dew *Merrill Howard Kalin "Oh Jesus Christ"*

2. Hardee's/Carl's Jr. 1/4 Thickburger with the works, curly fries, and some goddamned Mountain Dew

3. IHOP Monster burgers with onion rings and Sprite

4. Chubby's Diner double with cheese (really good traditional chazburg)

5. Burger King double whopper with cheese, fries, and some cunting Mountain Dew

6. McDonald's Quarter Pounder with cheese, fries, Dr. Pepper--this is definitely a dead last and only

Obviously, I avoid hitting these options too much because it's not good for anyone but if I'm feenin' badly, there's nothing wrong with a treat now and again. I just wondered where you were at because if you're in America, you should have no unfulfilled desires related to food at any hour of the day.

i think steak n' shake's frisco melt *might* be the tastiest burger ever concocted.

Guest thanksomuch
last night i enjoyed a whopping great venison burger with red pesto, cheese, garlic mushrooms and rocket.

that sounds fucking great!!!

Guest blicero

move to a college town.

I can think of at least 5-6 places off the top of my head that will deliver me a cheeseburger until 4am. and if it's later than that, there is a great 24hr diner.

Guest assegai
what sort of backward pissant country do you live in where you cant get a burger at 12:35 am

This.

And I just purchased a Bacon Egg And Cheese for breakfast, and it's spectacular.

I'm just saying, wouldn't it be better business for restaurants if they stayed open 24 hours a day?

Here in Texas, we have Whataburger, open 24 hours.

If you really live in Afghanistan, then I get your complaint. Something tells me you're not actually there but at 12:35 a.m. in my area, here are the options in rank order

1. Steak n' Shake double steakburger with cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle, lettuce, and tomato with onion rings and a motherfuckin' Mountain Dew *Merrill Howard Kalin "Oh Jesus Christ"*

2. Hardee's/Carl's Jr. 1/4 Thickburger with the works, curly fries, and some goddamned Mountain Dew

3. IHOP Monster burgers with onion rings and Sprite

4. Chubby's Diner double with cheese (really good traditional chazburg)

5. Burger King double whopper with cheese, fries, and some cunting Mountain Dew

6. McDonald's Quarter Pounder with cheese, fries, Dr. Pepper--this is definitely a dead last and only

Obviously, I avoid hitting these options too much because it's not good for anyone but if I'm feenin' badly, there's nothing wrong with a treat now and again. I just wondered where you were at because if you're in America, you should have no unfulfilled desires related to food at any hour of the day.

Sorry, but the Whataburger with bacon, jalapenos and cheese blows all that away... and I am an avowed Carl's Jr. fan from when I lived in California.

When I lived in Detroit, I used to go to this Wendy's on Woodward down the street from my dorm. I was usually there around 1 or 2 am. They used to (I don't know if they still do as I haven't been in a Wendy's in awhile) have this policy where you could double the beef on a burger for a price. There was a cashier there that I always chatted up/was cool with that always worked the late shifts. One day I decided to ask if I could double down on a triple with cheese. He said that typically they are supposed to refuse this option but he let me do it this time. I ate every bit of the "burger" (I use that term loosely because the grease from the patties pretty much disintegrated the buns), as I was starving. Boy was that a mistake.

can we get some love for sliders?

I think we need a sliders thread.

burger_top.gif

fuck sliders... I want one big ass, bomb ass burger,

not a bunch of little ez bake bitchass burgers.

burger_bottom.gif

Guest assegai
mos burger's mos burger with cheese, large fried potato(s), and large coke.

mv_mos.jpg

Is that doo-doo under the tomato?

you guys know nothing. i've had cheeseburgers in 9 different countries, and this is the tastiest burger restaurant burger i've ever had. not very filling though... i always find myself wanting another after.

Guest blicero
you guys know nothing. i've had cheeseburgers in 9 different countries, and this is the tastiest burger restaurant burger i've ever had. not very filling though... i always find myself wanting another after.

if (burger != filling) {
    return false;
}

Archived