IGNORED

watmm &prescription drugs

Guest weed

I've been curious about this for a while.

how many of you have been diagnosed with depression/anxiety (all that other bullshit) and are on prescription drugs to make your head right?

my guess is that half the board is on them, so prove me right - or prove me wrong

so r u? lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what were u taking it for?

depression & anxiety.

I stopped taking them when i "got sober" because i thought all my depression & anxiety probs had to do with my addictions but now, 6 months later, it turns out i prob should get back on em, but i have no insurance or anything now.

I think most of Watmm's anti-depression drugs are not prescription.

Or anti-depressants.

but there are a lot of fucked up people on the board..so maybe a few of them "really need it"

-prolly not though

but there are a lot of fucked up people on the board..so maybe a few of them "really need it"

-prolly not though

Nah, they just need to log off the internet. I'd venture a guess that that's a large bit to do with their social anxiety and state of perpetual ennui.

face it, this message board is depressing, minus the download section ;-)

so, never took anything apart from chocolates ( & i still think its a drug)

sugar highs...now that's the bees knees.

edit: quote added

-prolly not though

Nah, they just need to log off the internet. I'd venture a guess that that's a large bit to do with their social anxiety and state of perpetual ennui.

Wesley : man of such wisdom

Guest abusivegeorge

I should be on anti-depressants since being sober but I won't take them, as I've seen enough group therapy to know that they are more hassle than worth, and as I get used to being sober such issues will disappear along with my guilty conscience.

i was on venlafaxine for about a year and a bit, i came off it cold turkey

im now being assessed again for something much stronger because im still fucked in the head

how many of you have been diagnosed with depression/anxiety (all that other bullshit) and are on prescription drugs to make your head right?

my guess is that half the board is on them, so prove me right - or prove me wrong

so r u? lol

fuck bitch don't do it!!!

seriously, a girl from a guy i know is on some fucking strong anti-depressants/anxiotics (Efectin) for like two years now. She does it two times/day, and it's like taking ecstasy with retarded effect release. Every 15 minutes serotonin is released to the receptors. She is a very positive person by default (by that I mean when she is being on pills, because i hardly know her being clean). So when she runs out of pills she becomes a real nightmare, she is shaking, crying for no apparent reason, she is a real bitch and screams to everyone near her instead of talking... a complete nerve wreck. She really looks like an ecstasy junkie; skinny, widened eye pupils, jumping and running around and A L W A Y S T A L K I N G !! :s

Guest ezkerraldean

never been on none o' that shit

probably should be though.

alcohol does the job well enough however

Effexor is jokingly called "Side Effexor"

lol, so true

It just wasn't working out, i mean not at any sustainable level, it would knock me out like a tranq for hours and made me apathetic and numb to everything. hopefully the next one i try will work out better, fuck knows.

so r u? lol

fuck bitch don't do it!!!

seriously, a girl from a guy i know is on some fucking strong anti-depressants/anxiotics (Efectin) for like two years now. She does it two times/day, and it's like taking ecstasy with retarded effect release. Every 15 minutes serotonin is released to the receptors. She is a very positive person by default (by that I mean when she is being on pills, because i hardly know her being clean). So when she runs out of pills she becomes a real nightmare, she is shaking, crying for no apparent reason, she is a real bitch and screams to everyone near her instead of talking... a complete nerve wreck. She really looks like an ecstasy junkie; skinny, widened eye pupils, jumping and running around and A L W A Y S T A L K I N G !! :s

i'm on

real drugs, son

i'm just curious bout the rest of you. lol

just came off citalopram after about 2 years

i feel ok

good drug though, was very effective when needed

edit: and what the hell does an "ecstasy junkie" look like??!

Guest Babar

I might be one of the few people here, who really need antidepressants. I'm on mianserin (athymil) and it really helps me avoiding suicidal thoughts. At first i wasn't prescribed antidepressant, because they might increase chances of suicide, but hopefully my therapist changed her mind. I'm also on risperdal for the following reason : In Aug. 2007, I saw a kind of UFO in the sky. I decided to tell it to my psy~. I was like "Whether I was hallucinating and therefore i'm a schizo, or it was a real ufo, which implies governments are hiding it, and thus i'm paranoid". My therapist turned red, bubbled a few words. Then I've been prescribed this antipsychotic. hehehe

Archived