IGNORED

miley cyrus has beef with radiohead

Guest IRARI

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol

Yeah... oh yeah... *scratches beard* Mmmmm... yeah... fuck, this is hot shit.

I wasn't lolling at you, I was lolling at the people you were talking about, there was nothing but love for you.

I don't like Stockhausen that much either, the European style of experimental composition at the time really gets me down, it's far too rigid and structured to be interesting to me. I know that is the point of serial music, but it's not my bag. Of course there were some really interesting pieces of work that came out of Stockhausen and his contemporaries like Boulez, Ligeti, Pousseur etc but this is neither the time nor the place for that.

We need to argue about Radiohead some more.

lol

mantra for two pianos with ring modulators, a better piece i think

kontakte is obviously a very experimental one, even though i do quite like it myself

Guest Rambo
anyway it's a snub chain much like a food chain, i seem to remember it going like this

stockhausen>aphex>radiohead>>>>>>>>>>>>>miley cyrus

and theres plenty before stockhausen too i'm sure

so in summary you might like an artist and that artist might not always want to meet you.

right let's just make the radiohead subforum and move on.

Guest Rambo
Not one single solid musical idea on the whole album. If thats better than what you could come up with then fine, don't drag everyone else down with you. Painfully derivative of messiaen as johnny greenwoods solo work is, it at least shows that he is the talent driving that band. Thom yorke is a whiney little egotistical no-talent image obsessed prick.

except if you suggested any of that to Jonny Greenwood, he'd say you were talking shite.

fucking cocksuckers radiohead are.

miley cyrus is cute. quit hating. but she handled this wrong. like a little girl. go figure.

aphex would snub radiohead, lol. and they would fucking cry over it.

Why is Fred hating on Radiohead?

Why is Fred saying that Miley Cyrus is cute?

WHY IS FRED'S POST COUNT AT 45!!!!

WHO ARE YOU, IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why is your post count so low?

-radiohead are total cunts. i really like their music (listening to OK Computer right now actually). but they are cunts.

-so miley cyrus isn't cute because she is really famous and is acting like a little brat about radiohead, i get that, but before than that she has presented herself as personable and southern and well, cute, and not at all like the typical sense of entitlement lohan style bitch in hollywood. the pictures posted in this thread are indeed hideous but i've seen her plenty of times look like a friendly little woodlands creature and believe it or not i did not want to vom.

-my post count is a mystery

-and it's just me baby relax

crucifying a 16 yr old lol

innit?

Time to clear some shit up...

miley is NOT hot!!! i see 20 more fuckable girls on my way to the mailbox.

POINT:

that bag of forgettable wank Amnesiac.

COUNTERPOINT:

Just admit that you hate Radiohead and aren't a real fan so we can all move on.

exactly

yeah i dont think whether or not she's hot is the issue. a dad can call his daughter cute, does that mean he wants to fuck her?

edit: amnesiac wails

lol

I wasn't lolling at you, I was lolling at the people you were talking about, there was nothing but love for you.

Don't worry, I was just making my point clear :beer:

i like Amnesiac but i really dislike that Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors track...

i dont want to hear that shit right after Pyramid Song

thx for destroying the flow of the album for me, radiohead

i like Amnesiac but i really dislike that Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors track...

Put on headphones and listen to it in a pet store while watching the marine tanks.  Makes all the difference in the world.

Guest Iain C
lol

I don't like Stockhausen that much either, the European style of experimental composition at the time really gets me down, it's far too rigid and structured to be interesting to me. I know that is the point of serial music, but it's not my bag. Of course there were some really interesting pieces of work that came out of Stockhausen and his contemporaries like Boulez, Ligeti, Pousseur etc but this is neither the time nor the place for that.

We need to argue about Radiohead some more.

Someone's been enjoying his Sonic Arts course :grin:

I think Amnesiac has a lot of really good songs, but it just doesn't hold together well as an album. If it was a book, it would be a collection of short stories, some really good and some really shitty, with no thematic coherence between the separate works.

...and In Rainbows is much better.

Guest blicero

I'll agree that, as a Radiohead album, Amnesiac has its flaws... and that In Rainbows is a better album, as a whole.

But if I ever wrote/recorded an album half as good as Amnesiac, I would shit all over myself.

also, who cares if they are cunts?

I bet RDJ is the biggest cunt of all. But i just listen to his music, I don't date him. so his personality is irrelevant.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

ive bever heard of radiohead do anything cunt-ish besides being obscenely famous, which you cant blame them for

bono, geldof and all those other musical super-people have actually been wankers however

Guest abusivegeorge

Shes not entirely ugly and shes 16 right? So who fucking cares, shes tighter than a ducks butt.

jesus. I'd heard the name before but always assumed it was a country singer related to billy ray cyrus.

She's a teen queen (per the article)? What the fuck is wrong with her face?

It's funny cause I was just watching the Paris Hilton episode of South Park last night and thinking "thank fuck that particular trend of being completely worthless is over".

Shes not entirely ugly and shes 16 right? So who fucking cares, shes tighter than a ducks butt.

I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Guest glasse

it's billy ray cyrus daughter and also disney's hannah montana. she is the next hilary duff/lizzy mcguire basically.

Archived