IGNORED

Ae tracks that are

Guest Caustic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything before tri rep

you are missing out so much man

i didn't get into ae until lp5 came out. then i got tri rep. then everything before... i like amber and incunabula. but compared to the post tri rep area, they are rather primative sounding.

^ That's just a shame to hear. Maybe you will never 'get' their earlier stuff. Keep trying and keep an open mind though because the earlier releases are much more emotional than the later stuff and they can be intensely rewarding to listen to if you have the right mind set.

^ That's just a shame to hear. Maybe you will never 'get' their earlier stuff. Keep trying and keep an open mind though because the earlier releases are much more emotional than the later stuff and they can be intensely rewarding to listen to if you have the right mind set.

it's not a matter of me "getting" their earlier material. it's just that i prefer the "post tri rep" autechre. many people on this board do. and i understand that many on this board prefer the earlier AE... that's fair enough!

Chiastic Slide that isn't Cipater.

This album is amazing throughout, less 'average' than tri rep in my opinion

Also side note:

Listening to Rettic Ac with in-ear headphones while eating crunchy chips is a very percussive experience, rattles the brain

Guest Hanratty

gantz graf is pretty average

unfortunately i feel i must agree here

hahaha, just kidding.

actually, most of peel sessions 2 and a few of the remixes are average.

i didn't get into ae until lp5 came out. then i got tri rep. then everything before... i like amber and incunabula. but compared to the post tri rep area, they are rather primative sounding.

lego feet

Guest NathanCaldecott

I generally find most of LP5 and Tri Repetae quite boring. Iv'e only known Autechre a few months, and properly got into around a third of their catalog, mainly the newer stuff. This might be why?

And first post!

lego feet

dude if anything lego feet is the most primitive sounding Ae. I do enjoy it but if asymmetrical head is not into the earlier Ae he probably won't like lego feet

Also side note:

Listening to Rettic Ac with in-ear headphones while eating crunchy chips is a very percussive experience, rattles the brain

It's more so that I just try to listen to the album and often get bored. It's not bad, just not so much my favored stuff by them.

Like that other guy, I got in through LP5, but I like Amber and am slowly starting to like Incunabula more. Still haven't clicked with Chiastic Slide.

Also side note:

It's more so that I just try to listen to the album and often get bored. It's not bad, just not so much my favored stuff by them.

Like that other guy, I got in through LP5, but I like Amber and am slowly starting to like Incunabula more. Still haven't clicked with Chiastic Slide.

Oh man, I remember the days when I was still unlocking Ae's music slowly. There may be some releases you just won't ever enjoy but in my case I went from liking just a handful of songs to eventually loving every single track they have released. Half of the fun of listening to Autechre is figuring out what they are trying to accomplish in each track/album

Also side note:

Oh man, I remember the days when I was still unlocking Ae's music slowly. There may be some releases you just won't ever enjoy but in my case I went from liking just a handful of songs to eventually loving every single track they have released. Half of the fun of listening to Autechre is figuring out what they are trying to accomplish in each track/album

I basically hated Quaristice when I first bought it, but it's now one of my favorite albums ever.

Quaristice was their first release I heard all of. >_>;

• 3 weeks later...

Archived