IGNORED

South Park Season 13

Guest weed

Guest Space Coyote

Well episode 3 with the Economy wasn't very good. There was a whole lot of Randy which is usually awesome but he was so repetitive tonight. Maybe I missed something crucial that went over my head but the Magaritaville trip for Stan was so drawn out. Hopefully a better episode next Wednesday

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads

Man this was funny. Randy at the table when hes like "Let me tell you something about Obama etc" sounds just like my dad. Its so great. I heard he was modeled after Treys dad which makes sense.

Then he shuffles over to the margarita mixer and keeps talking, brilliant. The whole jesus thing was brilliant too. It was more clever than actually funny but I still appreciated it.

Coon was fun too - best laughs were when they got on the roof together and fought. Or just talked shit. When cartman breaks character when something is seriously wrong just rules.

Guest taxman

i just watched the first episode. mickey mouse totally made that one. i laughed my ass off when he showed up.

Hell no! That queef episode was fuckin FUNNY!

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I was crying.

When she queefs on Butters' head and he's laid up for a week?

The Mad Max Queef or whatever it was in the senate hearing.

oh my god.

Brilliant.

not necessarily the most "statement" oriented of episodes, but hilarious either way.

Guest Mr Salads

Funny stuff, and a great idea. Theyre right too. Farts are funny, queefs are just creepy and weird

wait, queefs are real?

have you ever fucked? queefs are fucking funny.

sometimes if we are in the middle and my girl starts queefing i have to stop and laugh.

there seem to be two types of queefs, the one's that happen after you've jackhammered air into her pussy, and the type that happen all on their own. When a girl's pussy "barks" in anticipation of sex it's a bit strange.

Archived