IGNORED

Give it up for Jon Stewart last night.

Guest EDGEY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It plays in Canada, midnight on CTV with the Report after it. It's even a public TV channel, so no need for cable!

i left canada again in january, so all i have now is japanese tv stations to watch :cry:

used to be able to watch full episodes of colbert on the comedy central website, doesn't work in the uk anymore though. Pain in the ass.

Guest Drahken

Wow...just, damn. He took it well though. I've always admired how serious and tough Jon can be when he needs to.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

awesome thanks

used to be able to watch full episodes of colbert on the comedy central website, doesn't work in the uk anymore though. Pain in the ass.

Hulu

isnt hulu US only?

Hulu

:heart:

sad that john stewart never had the balls to act this with any of the other dicks he's interviewed (colon powell, bill kristol, dana perino, tony snow, ari fliescher, tony blair, etc) he sure acted like a huge ass kissing pussy during those interviews, oh well

Guest EDGEY
sad that john stewart never had the balls to act this with any of the other dicks he's interviewed (colon powell, bill kristol, dana perino, tony snow, ari fliescher, tony blair, etc) he sure acted like a huge ass kissing pussy during those interviews, oh well

The problem is, if you play hard with them... none will come on your show.

Cramer engaged him after The Daily Show did a piece on CNBC. That's why he acted on this. I'm sure he has the balls to do it to others, but it's not really his place to do that. At least it's not supposed to be. He's a comedian and his show is there for a laugh, yet people expect him to do a job that isn't his. I think that sums up how sad television news has become on this country.

He talked about it on Crossfire when Tucker Carlson said he wasn't asking John Kerry tough enough questions.

Archived