IGNORED

The Zeitgeist Movement Event NYC

Dale

A good point Peter J has just raised

He mentioned that people call it communism or marxism when someone announces ideas helping the world - because this is all we know as far as tried and tested ideas are concerned. Very valid point I wanted to add anyway when people accuse the idea of a resource based economy being communism.

you gotta be kindding.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's funny how an empty phrase like "resource based economy" can brainwash someone.

mr haha is so creepy.

I think it's incredibly strange for you to defend the monetary system you live in. Think a bit more and you'll find the flaws. An RBE is purely an idea to work towards. Not perfect, not a brain wash term as you put it. Again, you're encouraging the reader of your post to become hostile towards my views by calling me creepy when I am merely demonstrating new information for people to consider and investigate further.

wait... im defending the monetary system i live in? how? because i think "resource based economy" is an empty phrase? explain.

why do you assume i don't understand the addendum ideas? They're simple enough, but they have no substance (i mean the proposed solutions) at all.

im calling you creepy because you really come off as a brainwashed cult member.

I honestly would not reccomend the first film to too many people as Religion is a very complex subject matter.

unlike global financial systems

sorry im just kinda bein a dick.

I ask people - what is there to defend about the monetary system?

Thousands of years of successful and progressive human development? The development of cultures, markets and technologies?

Do you think that the concept of money does not support abundance of resources wordwide? Is it not more profitable to have scarcity - which is an inherently negative concept which the monetary system perpetuates.

The monetary system is outdated - This is because it can not keep up with the current technological capabilites humans have created - because a consequence is technological unemployment. What will people do when machine automation gains further momentum into one of the biggest job sectors - Services? This will cause mass unemployment which is happeneing as I type this message worldwide, day by day. Where will people work after that? This is a significant explanation as to why it is outdated, by far.

We have all been conditioned into this current system, any new idea is seen as a hostile concept which is a great shame..

Technological unemployment is only going to happen to the people who are incapable of changing in an rapdily changing environment. Its sad to say but its true, and i dont see how any sort of change in economic environment would prevent this. Fortunately for them, this increase in technology is going to make it a whole lot more affordable for them to work less, as well as easier for them to educate themselves for a better job that isnt based solely on physical labour.

And by the time we create super intelligent machines, thats a whole different story for society, much less the economy.

Frankly, you just cant have international trade without money. Im sorry, but there are just too many variables in trade to throw away the existence of monetary value.

it's funny how an empty phrase like "resource based economy" can brainwash someone.

mr haha is so creepy.

I think it's incredibly strange for you to defend the monetary system you live in. Think a bit more and you'll find the flaws. An RBE is purely an idea to work towards. Not perfect, not a brain wash term as you put it. Again, you're encouraging the reader of your post to become hostile towards my views by calling me creepy when I am merely demonstrating new information for people to consider and investigate further.

wait... im defending the monetary system i live in? how? because i think "resource based economy" is an empty phrase? explain.

why do you assume i don't understand the addendum ideas? They're simple enough, but they have no substance (i mean the proposed solutions) at all.

im calling you creepy because you really come off as a brainwashed cult member.

Explain why I am part of a cult? There is no leader, I may sound devoted to such ideas to a certain extent but I am not 100% devoted to it as I am still learning many things. There are no religious references so your assumption appears to be quite empty to me.

You haven't really given me enough info in your post to comment any further. I have been typing paragraphs of info when countering some ones accusations towards me and all you give me are a few sentences which leaves me not much to say any further.. Why not expand upon what you mean by the ideas in Addendum that are "simple enough" but hold no substance? Give examples maybe?

too bad you can't answer any by yourself : (

True, I'm still learning a lot of things

Guest mrcopyandpaste

uuuuh hi sooooo yeaaaah iiive basically uuuum experienced uuuum telepathy? and i think thaaaat um theres one people and uuuuuhhh a new step in uuuhhh human consciousness? and sooo yeeeaah whaaatts....uuum...whats imagination?

Guest beatfanatic
uuuuh hi sooooo yeaaaah iiive basically uuuum experienced uuuum telepathy? and i think thaaaat um theres one people and uuuuuhhh a new step in uuuhhh human consciousness? and sooo yeeeaah whaaatts....uuum...whats imagination?

imagination is everything , everthing you think is imagination

*makes various hand gestures to sound sophisticated*

Guest Caustic

so basically all this time you've been promoting half-learned values.

wut.

the rest was just ctrl+v'd straight from the video itself.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

theres this...economy? and masturbation? and clinton said rewarding...effort

what the fuck this talk is populated by fucking idiots man

stoners and hippy fucks

so basically all this time you've been promoting half-learned values.

wut.

the rest was just ctrl+v'd straight from the video itself.

Nope, a lot of my posts in this thread have been targeted at the monetary system and the problems that arise from it.

stoners and hippy fucks

You chose to watch it

Guest beatfanatic

stoners and hippy fucks

you know what i mean....

Archived