IGNORED

My mom is a FOB

Guest Yegg

my mother in law is fob. she spent one morning here while i was working, she spent the morning doing the dishes in the sink for a good hour in a half, standing right next to the dishwasher.

I do that too. A dishwasher will never clean dishes as well as my hands. I have a friend that only puts his dishes in the dishwasher and whenever he offers me a cup it's always caked with dishwasher soap.

Guest abusivegeorge

People who come round my house don't know that when I add the washing liquid to the dishwasher I add a small cup of my semen as well.

Guest beatfanatic
People who come round my house don't know that when I add the washing liquid to the dishwasher I add a small cup of my semen as well.

*spits out the cranberry juice*

i hate doing dishes. waste of life. think, takeshi, all the fucking hours i had to do dishes in CT, i couldve spent making your mix (which is still in the works mind)

I hate doing them too. I used to have to do the dishes for my whole family. Because of this I basically eat over the sink if I can just to avoid doing dishes.

lol

I did a search a few days ago and found an old post of yours from 2007 saying you were almost done with my mix. But it's cool dude, whenever you get a chance.

Guest beatfanatic
i don't mind washing dishes as much as i hate vacuuming, that is some wack-ass shit

yeah vacuuming sucks

my mother in law is fob. she spent one morning here while i was working, she spent the morning doing the dishes in the sink for a good hour in a half, standing right next to the dishwasher.

My mother in law (also Salvadoran) does this, then puts them in the dishwasher. Cleaner than clean.

If Charles Nelson Riley would chime in on this, maybe we could conclude it as a cultural thing.

Guest Babar
I received this text message years ago, kept it cause I always wanted to find out what it's about

IMAS LI TI

KOMSIJA

INTERNET

ADRESU. SNEZA

not funny but still...what language is that

i only found this

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kom%C5%A1ija

its bosnian i guess?

Bosnian ? yes.It means :

DO YOU HAVE

THE NEIGHBOUR'S

INTERNET