IGNORED

happy birthday ezkkeraldndend

essines

Guest fiznuthian
puppies.jpg

CORGI PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppies.jpg

CORGI PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first thing that came to my mind after seeing that pic:

guillotine.gif

Guest fiznuthian
puppies.jpg

guillotine.gif

omfg no.

if anyone ever guillotined a corgi pup i'd systematically carve their balls off and eyes out.

Guest bitroast
puppies.jpg

guillotine.gif

omfg no.

if anyone ever guillotined a corgi pup i'd systematically carve their balls off and eyes out.

post-881-1237532260_thumb.jpg

Guest ezkerraldean
Most honorable wishes from the Glorious State for you to continue being upstanding Comrade and using vast geological knowledge to locate resources for the Motherland.
Большое спасибо, товарищ!

ha, one of my housemates went outside, picked up a rock, wrapped it up and gave it to me as a present. it was a quartz-feldspar porphyry, but of course he didn't know that. foolish non-geologists!

Guest ezkerraldean
but of course he didn't know that

WHAT A BUFFOON :laughing:

*sips sherry*

*twirls moustache, adjusts pith helmet*

Guest ezkerraldean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LEGEND I'll take you out in my MG ZS 180 2.5 V6 later if you like ;)?

1.8 mkII golf GTi 4-speed or nothing!

Guest abusivegeorge

Damn you got me by the balls there, I have a friend with a mint one, but he wouldn't let me or anyone else anywhere near it and I don't blame him.

Archived