IGNORED

my girlfriend's mum gave me drugs

BCM

she's a nurse, i hurt my back whilst trying to surf down a three story stairwell on a plank of wood, she gave me 30mg codeine phosphate. nice. i looked fucked.

Photo531.jpg

Guest ezkerraldean
surf down a three story stairwell on a plank of woo

haha i've tried that before on an easel

managed to avoid significant injuries, luckily

mmmm that stuff is addictive

i used know a bloke who was on a roche 30mg valium script

but his mum was on a roche 60mg valium script. and a whole load of other stuff.

he used rob her blind and be like a walking pharmacy.

prescription drugs are more hardcore than a lot of 'illicit' drugs.

my mom once found my puch where i kept some skunk, papers, filter, etc. when i came by looking for it, she asked me what was in it. i said it's a special tobacco blend from india. she wanted to know why i smoke it, so i rolled a spliff of skunk and passed it to her.

want to know what happened next?

Nurses always have the good shit--even if it's private stock. I've seen it a hundred times--a nurse will complain openly about a cold or pain and the doctor hangin' around goes "oh you want a script?" There's an awesome trust circle within medicine if you can get in.

my gf can get valium for 'bendy/wobbly/(wabby?) legs'. anxiety in your legs.

<walks into surgery>

doctor: "bendy legs again...?"

her: "yes doctor"

doctor: "ok here's 20x 10mg tamazepam"

quite literally.

What the hell is a puch? I read that as you keeping all your skunk, papers, and filters in your puke and it made me sick.

Sudden epiphany:

I bet you meant pouch. Anyway, carry on.

yes, it's a pouch, my bad.

i was surprised to see her so open minded for the time we smoked it. she was amazed by the resourcefullness of rolling a spliff. after we finished she said: "that is some strong stuff. i'm going to sleep. you smoke that to fall asleep?"

"No. I do it for fun."

she fell asleep on the sofa. after two hours she was still lying there. she looked at me and said:

"what did you just give me? i'm watching this stupid show and it never before made me laugh so hard. i feel cosy and warm. it's amazing how my thinking broadened. i just hope you didn't make me smoke pot."

"so if i tell you you smoked pot, would that make everything bad?"

"DID you give me pot?!"

she goes all crazy about it, and suddenly everything is so bad because it's a pot.

Archived