IGNORED

Do I have a bigger toenail than you?

Eggs

i pulled my left big toe nail off two days ago, it was so fucking satisfying.... i'll post pictures when i'm not at work, i think a lot of you will be grossed out of the remains left on my toe, but no body will be able to resist opening the attatched item...

it was like pulling a whick from a candle by the way, with no pain at all....

oh and my right big toe nail is still black underneath, and i assume that will also get pulled off in the near future....

new hobby.. yay.

Looks rather normal to me.

I once experienced a petite nurse giggling about my feet when i had an ankle sprain... then asked around, and yes, apparently my toenails are considered to be large. Whatever.

WTF are you doing ward

i like removing toenails, the big one on my left foot is due to be pulled off, it has grown away from the nailbed because of the pressure of wearing boots alot, it wont correct itself unless i take the whole thing off and regrow it from scratch, i really want to do it myself.

i like removing toenails, the big one on my left foot is due to be pulled off, it has grown away from the nailbed because of the pressure of wearing boots alot, it wont correct itself unless i take the whole thing off and regrow it from scratch, i really want to do it myself.

do it, it's about as satisfying as formatting your pc and starting over (with the exception of music collection)

geeks4eva bra!

it has grown away from the nailbed because of the pressure of wearing boots alot

*imagines kaen wearing 6 inch healed, thigh high boots*

shudders violently at that image.

Guest Tony Danza
Brittle toenails can be caused by thyroid problems, iron deficiency, circulation problems, biotin deficiency, and impaired kidney function.

Toenails that fray or split may be the result of a deficiency in protein, Vitamin C, and/or folic acid, or occur in those who suffer from psoriasis.

Common Toenail Problems And Disorders - Thick Toenails

Anyone with circulation problems may find that their toenails thicken.

Itchy skin around the nail, as well as nails that begin to thin, can be caused by the common skin disease lichen planus.

Clubbed toenails, which curve downwards and have a bulging nail bed, can be caused by liver, lung, or heart disease, as well as oxygen deprivation.

Nails that grow upwards, which is also called spooning, can be associated with B12 or iron deficiency.

If you find that your toenails are flat, it can indicate that you have Raynaud’s disease or a B12 deficiency.

Psoriasis can cause your nails to pit.

Various serious diseases cause Beau’s lines and horizontal ridges, while vertical ridges can be the result of arthritis.

Vertical grooves can be the result of aging, iron deficiency, and kidney disorders.

Rheumatoid arthritis can cause your nails to bead.

Toenails that look like hammered brass can indicate hair loss.

If the beds of your toenails are small and short, this can indicate heart disease.

Mee’s lines can be the result of renal failure, or thallium or arsenic poisoning.

If you find that your toenails have white lines running across them, then this could indicate liver disease or heart disease, or can even show that you have recently had a high fever.

Nails that are opaque white and have a darn band can indicate cirrhosis, cancer, diabetes, aging, and congestive heart failure. Those that are pale or white can mean anemia, kidney disease, or liver disease.

Common Toenail Disorders - Yellow Toenail

A yellowing nail bed can indicate lymphatic problems, chronic bronchitis, liver disorders, and diabetes, while copper or brown nail beds can indicate a local fungal infection or copper or arsenic poisoning. A gray nail bed can mean that you are suffering from edema, arthritis, post-operative effects, malnutrition, cardio-pulmonary disease, and glaucoma.

If you find redness, then it may be caused by a heart condition. However, dark nails may indicate a B12 deficiency.

Good luck!

Guest Adjective

that does look large... it also looks like your big toe has been up all night

and it looks like your foot has stretch marks

My other toe nails are fine, just my two big nails because i bought some new SOCCER boots and they were really tight, and my big nails were too long, so it caused bruising under the nail bed

brap bleed

yes it's bloody huge, but the others seem perfectly normal which makes it stick out more. It's pretty cool actually.

my gyal has a foot fetish and didn't want my toe nails hurting her when i 'toe' her fanny and bum oriphaces

i do the CVA all-in-one foot massage and it goes down surprisingly well. when shes behind me is best.

Guest Tony Danza
k ill go to the doctor then. i have iron deficiency and diseases. oh and disorders.

It's true. Your big toenail will be the death of you.

Protruding nose hairs and gum disease may indicate heart disease.

Archived