IGNORED

Fez

Joyrex

Guest Helper ET

how would you all suppose this kind of music is made? i mean if you really wanted to replicate this legitimately, how would it be done? and god damn you if you link to some 8 bit plugins

how would you all suppose this kind of music is made? i mean if you really wanted to replicate this legitimately, how would it be done? and god damn you if you link to some 8 bit plugins

it's pretty easy to do in any tracker. simple square waves, degraded drum samples, etc. no plugins involved, actually you don't really need any effects at all. just buzz/renoise/etc and a simple set of chiptune samples.

it's pretty easy to do in any tracker. simple square waves, degraded drum samples, etc. no plugins involved, actually you don't really need any effects at all. just buzz/renoise/etc and a simple set of chiptune samples.

yep, chiptunes and trackers go hand in hand !

didn't know you had a daughter jr. congrats.

hot damn! i'm looking forward to this :D

Those quotes, coupled with your avatar, equal megalols:

av-667.jpg

joyrex did u try Bit Trip Beat? the easiest way $6 can lead to pulling your hair out prematurely. i'm liking Onslaught a lot as well.

How far have you gotten? I can't beat the second stage yet, I'm getting there though. Really awesome game.

Do you like any of the games in the Artstyle series? I find them kind of similar, and they are only 6 bucks as well.

joyrex did u try Bit Trip Beat? the easiest way $6 can lead to pulling your hair out prematurely. i'm liking Onslaught a lot as well.

How far have you gotten? I can't beat the second stage yet, I'm getting there though. Really awesome game.

Do you like any of the games in the Artstyle series? I find them kind of similar, and they are only 6 bucks as well.

yeah i'm loving Cubello, one of the best puzzle games in a while. considered getting Rotohex but i hate thinking every step out before moving a piece, which this seems like a lot of that game.

yeah i'm loving Cubello, one of the best puzzle games in a while. considered getting Rotohex but i hate thinking every step out before moving a piece, which this seems like a lot of that game.

I love Cubello as well. I didn't think I'd like Rotohex but after playing it, its really really fun and addictive. Orbient is awesome too but I played it as Orbital first as I imported it from Japan, along with some other Bit Generation titles for the GBA.

Artstyle games and Bit Trip Beat are the reason I bought the Wii. I imagined games like this coming along. So I'm very happy, especially now since you can run them off of the SD card.

They better release OutRun now that there is the Virtual Console Arcade.

Archived