IGNORED

Fez

Joyrex

Mind you, these days, my daughter basically owns the Wii, playing Animal Crossing and Wii Fit, but when I saw the trailer for Fez on Wii, I honestly thought to myself, "Finally, a Wii game that looks innovative and isn't shovelkiddyware™ like 90% of the Wii's current library:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

like the spinning world but why are the graphics so lame? retro etc?

i wish the wii would get it together i cannot justify buying it just to play galaxy

I don't really approve of this game because when I first saw it I thought it might be Persona 4 FES

it looks/sounds like cave story, is it made by the same person?

No different folks, Cave Story was by pixel and Fez is by Polytron. Looking forward to this, but looking forward to the Wii version of Cave Story more.

Guest Enter a new display name
didn't know you had a daughter jr. congrats.

hot damn! i'm looking forward to this :D

Guest bitroast

i cant see any mention of it being released on wii other than joyrex's post?

asif the fuck it isn't march 31st yet (other game im looking forward to being braid)

joyrex did u try Bit Trip Beat? the easiest way $6 can lead to pulling your hair out prematurely. i'm liking Onslaught a lot as well.

i'm playing both of these on and off. you should PM me your wii friend code for onslaught (not gay).

Archived