IGNORED

hey i have a sincere request

essines

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic
NEW BOC ALBUM ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 1ST. LET'S COUNT ON JOYREX FOR TELLING US, BUT THERE IS NO FUCKING MAIN PAGE. BOCBOCBOC!

where the fuck did you hear this ?? link me to the source

i'm just worried about beat-matching the more difficult tunes....

how about we comprise a somewhat unanimous list, hand it over to you or any other dj willing and then see what you do. if a track is too difficult, leave it out, what ever. the order of tracks and shits is all up to you, you know. it's not like we're going to hate it if its a compilation of essentially awesome idm tunes.

also you have a say in the track list so chime in if you feel the need.

how about we comprise a somewhat unanimous list, hand it over to you or any other dj willing and then see what you do. if a track is too difficult, leave it out, what ever. the order of tracks and shits is all up to you, you know. it's not like we're going to hate it if its a compilation of essentially awesome idm tunes.

sounds great. i need to rummage through the archives... can't forget some drexciya and other 90's shit.

I'm gonna do one, but it's gonna be a pretty different tracklist.

good

i think the only way to make anyone happy is to have a couple mixes cause there will not be one mix that epitomises our tastes.

and beneboi, i never doubted you.

sounds great. i need to rummage through the archives... can't forget some drexciya and other 9's shit.

awesome, this has to be a communal effort.

edit: lol i got your unedited post quote

I'm gonna do one, but it's gonna be a pretty different tracklist.

good

i think the only way to make anyone happy is to have a couple mixes cause there will not be one mix that epitomises our tastes.

and beneboi, i never doubted you.

sounds great. i need to rummage through the archives... can't forget some drexciya and other 9's shit.

awesome, this has to be a communal effort.

edit: lol i got your unedited post quote

fuck communal i want all the glory bitches.

then comply with my original request and make a fucking mix why don't you, eh

But now i think we need to try and compile a somewhat decisive list of idm tunes for a single mix a la Most IDM Thing concept.

Guest countchocula
then comply with my original request and make a fucking mix why don't you, eh

But now i think we need to try and compile a somewhat decisive list of idm tunes for a single mix a la Most IDM Thing concept.

I like the poll idea, but then I am afraid benboi and essines's list will get changed too much. After essines added my two tracks the list seriously summed up what I love about IDM and why I started listening in the first place. The list covers the big 4s greatest work.

i love snares but he's not the reason i love idm.electronic music.

again, we can have a big 4 mix, a detroit influenced mix, and dnb influenced mix, we jsut need to get something good going here with all the greats.

Guest analogue wings

i was just thinking last night it would be cool to do a mix called "1991" with all the tracks from... 1991

this would rule out most of the big 4, but it could still be a cool companion piece

maybe we should do a year by year mix compilation with a vote, based on the tracks in the mixes, of the best tracks and then have a seminal 1990's mix to wrap it up?

could be some kind of compition or something.

maybe we should do a year by year mix compilation with a vote, based on the tracks in the mixes, of the best tracks and then have a seminal 1990's mix to wrap it up?

could be some kind of compition or something.

this is good

Guest countchocula
Theme from Ernest Borgnine should be in the mix.

Holy shit how did I forget this!

shall i create a poll

Poll for songs? Or just what kind of mix/mixes to do?

i guess essntially we should compile favorite songs that should be in the mixes in this thread then have a kind of round robin a la MOST IDM THING 2009 where we vote our favorite tunes, make a mix or two or three and then from those mixes choose a group of tunes to make a kind of 90's idm mix of tunes.

maybe?

Archived